@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I totally understand 🙂 I’ll be leaving in about five minutes anyway.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m so sorry, but I’m really busy right now trying to complete the ministry website, so I might be on in a little bit, but not at the moment. 😉 Chatting would really just distract me…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’ve heard of Casting Crowns and Hillsong too. Dylan Laine, the singer I posted a link for, sung a couple Hillsong songs I think. I haven’t heard of Owl City though.
I have heard some Irish dance music and I love it! I think I have a CD, somewhere….. 😉 I think once at a homeschoolers ball I went to they played Irish music for a…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Yes you are correct. I do like those. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Agency and Code Names in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@jbb Not sure what you could name it since I don’t know much about it.
What do they do? Is it a spy ring? You could name it after the area they are based. A central object they want or have. Something of symbolic value to them.
Tango. Blue Sky. Crown Jewel. Houston. Santa Fe. Ferry. Rain. Salsa. -
Catwing replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jbb I didn’t write it. @filewriterbase13x did. I just pasted it from my email, since it didn’t take.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @seekjustice Anyone on? I’m at a fast-food place, so the internet or whatever is kinda slow, but I think I can chat for a while 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 What about, Chris Tomlin, Matthew West, NEEDTOBREATHE, Crowder/Crowder Band/David Crowder, Tenth Avenue North, Audio Adrenaline, Danny Gokey, or forKING&COUNTRY?
That’s a quite a few different artists. But I’m not really sure what type you’re looking for. 🙂Big Hero Six, Guardians of Ga’hoole, and How to Train Your Dragon have nice…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@salome01w4g Yay, congratulations! Have fun.
@jbb Definately praying.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 You’re welcome.
@filewriterbase13x I have actually been on when Kingdom Pen was being edited. Sort of like a reboot I guess. 🙂
First it was having a bit of trouble and logged me out. I logged back in. After a minute and a reload the formatting changed and it was dark blue instead of green. And lastly the site changed to show a…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Yes, Einaudi it awesoooooome! 😉
Thank you for the recommendations! I’ll check those out 🙂 …….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, wait. Never mind, I can’t write right now 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @that_writer_girl_99 @ariel-ashira @alia Anyone on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I do actually 🙂 I don’t get to draw as much as I’d like, but I like to do manga style. You can see some of my art here : https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/any-manga-style-artists-out-there/page/6/ Â
😉
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Here’s the dealio. I really love music and singing, which makes it a struggle not to hum songs I hear in stores or someplace out of the house that aren’t necessarily good or God honoring. I’m always on the lookout for classical music and music without lyrics. I know there’s a ton of Christian music and singers out there, but with a lot of them…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking those are stellar prompts! Do you mind if I use your glasses one some time maybe? 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh my goodness how did I not see your topic before?! Your artwork is amazing! I especially like the second and third pictures 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing thanks for posting it for Filewriter 🙂
@filewriterbase13x This might be my favorite part! I’m looking forward to the next 😀 (Daeus and Josiah’s argument is hilarious)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh my goodness we were so close to seeing each other! 🙂 Maybe some other time.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @epicaddie2 @notawriter @princessfoo @daeus
I forgot to mention that I will be going to the Realm Makers writing conference in July. Anyone going to that? Here’s a link if you want to check out the conference:Â http://realmmakers.net
- Load More
