-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose I did quite well. I wrote a little over a thousand words, which is what I was aiming for. Good luck on your college stuff!
-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Introduce Yourself (AND VOLLEYBALL!!!) in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 5 months ago
Leigha clings to the gigantic shingles, & tries not to look down. “Oh look”, she says, in an attempt at lightheartedness, “Here’s another one to join the party. Welcome!” She exclaims as Gabby lands, none too gracefully, atop the turret. “Couldn’t we make use of this cape somehow? I’m sure we could figure something out…” Sighing at the…[Read more]
-
Keleigha Liess and
Elly are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Greetings, all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Hi, @lola-jane! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet.
How did turtles make your top three? What do you like about them?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose I am here!
-
Keleigha Liess and
Katherine are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic "The Board" in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 5 months ago
APPEAL TO THE DARK OVERLORD:
I have just heard the cries of a damsel in distress!! Countrykar has been left behind by the bus taking all troll-thingies to the the Stweardry Acadamy… uh, what’s it called now? Anyway, I refuse to believe that the Dark Overlord is as dark and evil as he’s been made out to be and is truly a knight whose armor needs…[Read more] -
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Introduce Yourself (AND VOLLEYBALL!!!) in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 5 months ago
Leigha glances up from her laptop, only to see her car is empty. “Where did everyone go already?”
She jumps down from the car, and glances up. “What in the world? ” “Hey up there! Do you need help?”
She can’t hear any answers, but, the strangely shaped cloud seems to be settling overa tower in the courtyard wall.
“If only…” Suddenly, she…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper Signing off. I got 1,445 edited.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be right back, but I need to work on about fifteen minutes of school, maybe less.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @daeus I have some editing and writing and brainstorming I need to do.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal I’ll join in.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Elly Sort of. Just once or twice and it was very informal. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Well, we’re 2.0 just cause we’re better. 1.0 was the actual Shire.
Cool! I like unique books.
Oh, yes. Parliamentary is what I meant.
-
Daeus started the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I forgot where we used to post videos like these, so I’m posting this here.
Because orchids.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@elly Plato, ey? May his perfect forms be sold on the market for my siblings to shape dough better with.
Anyway, I’m glad you joined KP. As part of the ceremony here, I’d like to welcome you to the bestistet place on the internet! This is the shire 2.0.
What story are you writing now?
Also, by parli, do you mean parliamentarian?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin @daeus @ethryndal @winter-rose @jane-maree I’m going to head off now, I wrote 1974 words and finished a short story. Thanks all!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin Sure thing! I won’t be here for much longer, but a few more minutes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Managed to edit 2,348. That’s fairly good. Hope you all have a good night.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess Farewell from Rivendell!
- Load More

