-
Loopy replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
I’m now realizing I have a different definition of fear responses than what’s usual. I think the question still works though.
-
Loopy started the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
This is just like a lot of other topics we’ve made, except in this one, I want you, the author, to answer the questions, not your characters. I tried to find a topic that was like this already but I couldn’t so I made this.
You may also post your own character questions for other people to answer.
Here’s my first question: What are your…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@rae that’s awesome you got to have fun with your friends! Happy birthday!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@keilah-h I’m going to get so depressed if I try to answer that question lol
@whalekeeper :((((
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Ah so you might be interested to know that the Story Embers forum was shut down (Maybe a year or two ago?). My sister was an active member at the time and I guess it just wasn’t important enough or the people running it didn’t have the time.
The problem is that KP isn’t letting new members on, right?
Yeah It’s kinda sad but with…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Rallascant
“Rallascant Cottontail, at your service.”
He gave a small bow, and tipped an imaginary hat. Then he straightened.
“Well, I’d better hop off then. If you ever need help, just call.”
And with a wink, the imp was gone.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Hi I know I should be working on my actual wip, but role playing is less scary
Lois
Lois blinked. It was the only expression visible on his typically deadpan face.
“I don’t remember,” he responded. He paused, seemingly looking for the right words, before asking, “But did you ever get into fights with your imaginary friend?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
*disappears again* -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
*crawls out of my hidey hole*
*drops art* -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh my goodness @felicity I just saw you were online recently when I was checking my friends list lol! I think about you sometimes, hope you’re doing well :3
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
yay yay it’s summer who has plans? :3
I’m just painting, watching anime, and looking forward to my birthday soon. I’m getting omniscient readers viewpoint for my birthday can’t wait to read it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I am definitely behind already lol. There were some unexpected social plans that messed up my writing plans for this weekend. New goal is to have something to share by the end of Wednesday hopefully.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@koshka I know you’re not asking me, but yeah that’s it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Got it.
Felicity
Fel sat at the edge of the cave, staring out into the night. She had a pile of rocks next to her to throw at any of the flying creatures that swooped down too close. It was effective enough, and the creatures mostly left her alone now.
As she waited, refusing to let the cold air bother her, something vibrated in the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Rallascant
Rallascant took the object offered to him and examined it. He didn’t really know what it was, but it was different than anything else in his hoard, which excited him. He grinned at the masked woman.
“Deal.” He held out his hand for a handshake. As she took it, he added, “May I have your name, by the way? I don’t think…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Finishing at :59. I got like a paragraph and a half done lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@theducktator XD Same. People keep texting me. Pausing now for dinner
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Working on my Inky project rn (still needs a real title) Starting at :30
- Load More
