-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks! That is really helpful.
I guess in that case, I think my two main characters are actually antagonists to each other, maybe. They have opposite character arcs/ fatal flaws and kinda end up meeting in the middle at the end.
My other WIPs also need villains so I’ll probably be referencing this again.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Magic potato, havoc potato, what potato am I? :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Already asked this in the chat chat, but then realized there’s already a topic for it.
Anyway, I could use some help.
How do y’all create villains? Are they necessary for a story? How do you tell a story without them?
Im kinda stuck rn because I don’t know how to create villains, but my story doesn’t really have enough conflict without one. I’…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Just asked my dad if he had any villains in his stories and he said “Not really. Got any extras for me?” XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone
I could use some help but I didn’t want to create a new topic for this.
How do y’all create villains? Are they necessary for a story? How do you tell a story without them?
Im kinda stuck rn because I don’t know how to create villains, but my story doesn’t really enough conflict without one. I’m good at creating monsters, but that obvi…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper XD I should have known.
He’s the only writing channel I’m subscribed to. He’s simultaneously hilarious and extremely helpful. I love it.
The 9 types videos he’s making are especially helpful.
Yessss. Those are the best. They’re really the only way I’ve been learning about the enneagram. When I first watched the type 7 video and i…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper (three tags in a row I’m sorry I keep forgetting to add things)
Also, I would love to see your cope chart :] I struggle with organizing my written down stuff.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Here’s the video where he explains how to use it.
I don’t agree with everything he talks about, but he understands story structure really well and is able to explain things really clearly and simply (to me at least)
Also he’s not Christian, I don’t remember if he cusses or not, in…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper You might like this character sheet. It’s from a scriptwriting YouTube channel that I really like.
I’ve been having a hard time with Ellie’s character so I’m trying it out
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Not even my dad who’s a music major knew what that was lol, so we had to google it. That sounds like an interesting character
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@trailblazer Hi welcome back! It’s good to see you too. Makes me happy when older KPers come back <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty I don’t really want to join any new rps rn, but thanks for trying to include everyone! :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr you’re so good at drawing multiple characters in a scene together I love it <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Guys I need an excuse to incorporate a clown character into one of my WIPs

(Her name is Florence Felice aka “Lucky” btw) -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
aw man, that’s ok, rules are rules. I wouldn’t be able to get invested enough writing animals, sorry. If I tried I don’t think I’d be able to keep motivation for it. Let me know if you guys change it though.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
oops I totally forgot about this! I haven’t read the rp, is this for animals or is half animal fine? I have a winged oc and another one that has goat horns and lanky/unatural skeletal structure? Does that work?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Sounds like a character XD
if you want to be confusing you can say わかりません(Wakarimasen) which means ‘I don’t understand’ next time lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Yw! I love language questions lol. Yeah Japanese doesn’t have the ah sound in abby, only the au sound so that probably is your name. Idk why somebody would say thanks in a language the recipient doesn’t know 😂😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh that sounds cool! I’ve seen western towhees here, we get owls sometimes too.
Oh yes! I mean I don’t really speak it, but I can read basic stuff okay.
ありがとう is Arigatou, or thank you.
アビイ is Katakana, which is used for words that are foreign in Japan (Like American names). I’m assuming this is a Japanized version of the…[Read more]
- Load More
