-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Well I already knew you were somewhat of a night owl
Also, happy thanksgiving to you time travelers! 🧡
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae Also that’s not bad at all. I’m suddenly very interested and wanna read more. I don’t remember who Mandin is but he seems cool.I should finish my writing so i can use my snowballs and got more out of you hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae HOW ARE YOU THAT FAST
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae yeaaa cranberry sauce is the best.
Also you’re in eastern?? Your sleep schedule is even worse than mine lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae also, why are you food?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Cool
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@mineralizedwritings Yes! That would be fun! Should I start it?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae That’s a really cool design. Which character is he?
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 10 months, 1 week ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I can pen pal with Brea! Probably Flax or Mel would be best? They’re on my mind lately
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae there’s dodgeball happening in PE right now with the entire high school (Felicity roleplay on page 516), and Dante is currently bleeding out in the basement and getting medical help from Rory. So not much has really happened since last time you were here.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Dante
“Nope. And I’m running out of extra clothing to use instead. Shouldn’t you be more focused on this one?”
He pulled away his arm and gestured to the cut in his side. The bleeding had slowed, and it looked less deep than it had before. There was that, at least. It had missed his stomach. He was lucky.
“Who are you, anyway?…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
He’s fiiinnne. He’s not going to die in this rp. He just needs like stitches or something.
I trapped him in a room with Ace several months ago and then kinda regretted it cuz I realized he can’t realistically get out of that situation without some kind of injury.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I laughed so much when I read your RP with the dodgeball.
Hehe I wasn’t trying to be funny, but I’m glad you liked it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper Yes, it’s the whole highschool. Should Marcel be the other team captain? That would be fun.
(Originally I wrote that Hugo was a team captain, but I changed it to Viktor because I didn’t know if you were joining)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Dante
Dante pulled back as he approached.
“No, I’m fine. I can…” He attempted to stand a bit too quickly, but the sudden dizziness forced him to sit again. “…Or not.”
With a sigh, he pulled the cloth away from the wound, allowing the stranger to take a look.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
now you just triggered Rory…..
Like that’s hard XD
DanteHe looked the stranger up and down carefully, then down at his tiny weapon. Whatever. He folded the knife closed and put it back in his pocket. The guy seemed to relax a bit as he did.
Dante shifted, trying to sit up. He grimaced at the pain, and took a few slow, dee…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@theducktator You’re ok! Seems s lot of people are getting sick right now. Hope you feel better soon!
- Load More
