-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Thanks <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@theducktator Ugh headaches are the worst. Stop looking at screens and drink some water. Hope you feel better soon <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@rae Yesssss hehe
@theducktator I know lol, but that’s not as funny
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Yup. Regret. There it is.
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
I’m going to regret this probably. This is not the kind of thing I usually write, but I wrote it earlier in November, after laying motionless in the grass in the backyard for like an hour. It turned out kinda alright. Idk
Skyfall
Lying in the grass, I look up to the plain space between us and the rest of the universe. A view of nothing which…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
I dare you to change your pfp to one of these

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@rae I didn’t even know you could make a name that long
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
From: Flax, 21st Palace avenue Guest unit #5
To: Brea
Hi Brea, I’m most sorry for my late reply, I considered sending this letter and changed my mind many times as I wasn’t sure you wanted one in the first place. Well, I’ve always wanted a penpal so at most maybe this can make your brother pleased. Feel free to let me know if you…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@anyonewaitingformetoroleplay
I might ghost you for a couple days because reasons. Sorry in advance. I won’t be gone forever.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle do you mind if I fast forward a bit with my next rp?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
So is this cannibalism?

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Dante
Rory’s tone made Dante feel like a kid again, being bossed by an older sibling. His posture slouched and he grumbled something indecipherable. Then he looked at Rory with a slight glare.
“I can’t… go by myself.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Jack Celby
The dining hall was beginning to fill up quickly with excited students. They were all crowded around a very long table in the middle of the room. There was no food out yet, but mouth watering smells drifted in from the kitchen. Jack hovered on the edge of the crowd, waiting patiently. A few people glanced his way, but none attempted to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
From: Brea Thorne, Thorne Mansion, N. Elm Street, Linmaus
To: Someone
Hello, my name is Brea. I am eleven years old. My brother is making me find a penpal because he says it will be good for me. I am too busy, though, so I am just writing this to make him happy and then I will leave it in the wastebasket at the post…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Seems like Lucy might need some help
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I liked being you, Lu.
awwwwww
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
hehe yeah it’s fun! I should post some of my current art sometime bc that one isn’t the best representation of it lol
@looylin
Thanks! : 3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae thank you! I had fun with the pose
Aw, he’s cute! I love the fluffy hair so much <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I should not be laughing this much at Rory’s skewed view of the world, but this interaction is hilarious to me lol
Dante
Dante stared at him. “…No, I don’t know. What kind of horror show of a hospital have you been to?” He shook his head. “Doesn’t matter anyway. I’m not leaving this building. The guy who did this is still out…[Read more]
- Load More
