-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That sounds like a good idea, and tbh I think a lot of people have ptsd after war, so it makes since. Does he also have nightmares?
Also, just curious, what is the premise for book 2? Like how is his ptsd going to tie into the plot and be resolved (if ever, if that’s a spoiler that ok)
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s so funny Light 😂😂😂
Lol yeah 😂😂😂 It’s so fun XD
Thank y’all so much…means a lot to know that people are praying 💗💗
You’re so welcome girl…of course 💗💘
And oh my goodness…Riker 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I think you should definitely do that! Not only would it make his trauma and guilt more real and help with his character arc b…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Totally okay girl!! I understand completely 🙂
@godlyfantasy12 @freedom
I’m sorryy Bren 😭
Vance
Bren suddenly began kicking and shouting. He kicked Vlad and screamed, “I don’t wanna be here! Let me go! Lemme go!”
“He needs to shut it.” Cummings snarled, glaring.
Raymond slowly nodded in agreement. “…He’ll attract attentio…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yesss I love babies too <333
Aww I told her!! She said “budahbud” XDD Maybe that means hello?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my goodness I love Seb ❤😂❤😂
Thanks girl!! Same! Your charrie Cody is adorbs ❤❤
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m glad you’re doing better!
Thanks girl!! <33
Thanks for the encouragement! <33
You’re soo welcome! 🥰
I like the story idea! Best friends to lovers has got to be one of my favorite tropes. I’m so curious to see where it goes! Do you know what each of their arcs are going to be yet, or the main conflict?
Yessss mine toooo…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
AHH, I LOVE IT!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍
AAHHHH TYSM GIRL!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰
so ADORABLE THAT THEY MET WHEN THEY WERE ONLY 4!!!!!!!!! 🥰🥰😍😍💘💘
AAAHHHHH IKRRRR 😍😍🥹🥹🥰🥰
I’LL NEED TO KNOW MORE SOOONNNN, AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
OKAYYY!!!! I’LL LET YOU KNOW WHENEVER I WORK SOME MORE ON ITTTTTT <333 I’M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT AHHHH!!!
(is this a happy book…or are you hid…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Who is the headmistress?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ik you’ve mentioned you go t the chiropractor, does you Grandmom? I go sometimes too and it helps me a lot, but I have no idea what her situation is rn.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I will pray for her, thanks for letting us know! <3
I know that can be rough, my grandmom has cancer right now. It’s being treated but it’s terminal 🙁 She’s super happy rn though so Ig it’s ok. Oddly enough as her mental function declines I’ve actually gotten to have a better relationship with her, so ig there’s good in it in a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah! Oh, and one in ireland too. I chat with them sometimes, it’s super cool to hear about the differences.
In Ireland, they really only have liberal news stations. She said that it was super embarrassing to her awhile back when Joe Biden visited, he was kinda like a celebrity over there lol.
Oh and the one who lives in the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Wellllllllllll….Bucky is on the road to redemption in TFATWS and is now making all of his choices on his own, so his Arc is finally beginning to come together…FINALLY!!
took forever, Marvel XD
Yeah I guess it just took while XD
and yeahhh, I’m not embarrassed of my love for Bucky…not one bit 😂😂
XD that’s how it should be
[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Your character sounds cute! I’m excited to rp with him!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Oh don’t worry, he’s not XD
“I see I’ve been singled out. I’m flattered… I come from a glorified megalopolis in an alternate dimension, as I told these extremely kind and considerate gentlemen. And now we’re here, pouring hearts out within the first ten minutes.”
He jazzed his hands in the air. “Togetherness! Yay…”
“Toget…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m glad you’re doing better!
Thanks for the encouragement! <33
I like the story idea! Best friends to lovers has got to be one of my favorite tropes. I’m so curious to see where it goes! Do you know what each of their arcs are going to be yet, or the main conflict?
Also thanks! Yeah It’s a mental picture that makes me…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Whenever I see Dante doodles, they just bring me so much joy… genuinely.
Aww thank you :] <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Whoops that was Math class your charries just skipped. As I recall (correct me if I’m wrong), History is the second to last class of the day.
Oh there’s an actual schedule??
I never thought that someone would ever call Felicity sweet, but thanks! XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
LOL that is hilarious 🤣🤣 totally put a smile on my face XD I think Bucky has a much different arc than most characters because he doesn’t have as much control (Less personall decisions makes for less personal growth imo), so I could see why some people say he’s overrated. I like him a lot also partially because his character…[Read more]
- Load More
