-
Loopy replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
It’s free on Max (used to be called HBO Max idk why they changed it)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Lol didn’t we one time have a wip rant chat… but it got buried in the forums and eventually replaced by the chat chat? XD
I’ll be on next time I have something to share!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
It’s Felix, The Bois’ Dad, and Felix’s younger brother (and main villain of Leon/Riker’s first Novel) Hans. Yes…that Hans 😬
But they used to be so different 😭
;(
Legit, the main quote/moment of their book is this (the probably ending…so sad 😭):
“We fought the war, brother.”
Hans looked out at all the carnage…all the…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yw!!
(Yesss, Yori Nakajima!!!!! 😭😭 i’m so sad how it ended between him and Bucky, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh *faints*)
Wait… how did it end?? Ik Bucky told him what happened and he did it, was there something else?
Oh Riker… so sad. Actually Kaine does a similar thing… he sleeps in trees sometimes XD And one time he slept w…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
What does Calligripho look like? I’m imagining an old dude in a wizard hat, but I’m probably way off.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
You’re sooo welcome girl!!! 💗💗
And LIGHT, OH MY GOSHHHHH, THAT MADE ME SMILE SO MUCH THIS MORNING!!!! TELL YOUR LITTLE BROTHER THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHHH!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
AWWWW I’M SO GLAD!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 I did and showed him your post and he smiled and said to tell you you’re welcome 🥰🥰
And girlll…ugh that mood board…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah you can join. You might encounter a few other characters eves-dropping outside. Apparently our conversations are pretty interesting XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Well that’s a pretty epic story. Hope those stings heal soon!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
And I’ve drawn Seb and Hugo so many times… I’ll definitely post some when I switch my sketches to digital!!
Ooo yay! I wanna see them! Especially Hugo ❤️
I want to watch Over the Garden Wall!!
You should!!! It’s a lil creepy, but the story is amazing and it has such cozy fall vibes.
Oh, and by the way, me and my siblings started Hilda…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
It’s so weird knowing I’m in a phase but unable to leave it, you know?
You’ll leave it eventually. Like I said. ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS!! 😁😁😁 Lol
Yeah you ArE WeiRd MiN, who likes being a moody teenager?? 😂 Okay, it’s not bad, just challenging.
YeAh WeLl I LIkE It
DeAl WiTh It
YUP XDXD
Okay okay okay although, in all fairne…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ah ok… so it’s like you have most of the emotional story beats but not the physical ones– like the actual things that are happening?
Ok idk why, but just reading what you wrote (I’ve been in such a rainy mood lately, like all my art seems to have umbrellas ect in it lol) I imagine like Leon or Riker sitting in a coffee shop…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Congrats on finishing! You work so fast!
Also that moodboard looks awesome. Have you read All Quiet on the the Western Front? It’s about WWI and it’s really great at showing what it felt like to be a soldier in the war. It’s also pretty dark, though (obviously. It’s about war.) so it might not be good for you to read if you’re…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6
Thank you guys <33
Oh that looks so cool! So this wip involves like the parents of the bois… riker or leon? Lol I forgot, but it does involve some character I would know, right? Also I love the quote about falling… it encapsulates such a mood. And the middle bottom picture, so…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Felicity
“I guess I’m the dragon in my world.”
Felicity squinted at the boy. Usually dragons were a bit… spikier? She shrugged.
“Me and Lois-” she began.
“Lois and I.” Lois corrected.
“Me and Lois are from Amberothe Scape. It has six main islands and is ruled by our amazing, wonderful, all-knowing King A…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
wow That’s really pretty!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Light replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That was so good girl!!! So sad and sweet at the same time ❤❤❤
Poor little Sebastian…😭🥺✨❤
And Hugo 😭🥺✨❤
Your characters are now officially in my mental ‘favorite character list’ ❤
And girl I absolutely love your writing style, it is amazing…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awww I love these two so much! I’ve re-read this so many times. Your writing makes me want to draw. Poor Seb.
“I thought it was pretty at the restaurant, when you sang about relish and maple syrup.”
This line immediately made me think of 🎶”oh potatoes and molasses”🎶 XD Hehehehe. Sorry, you probably haven’t seen that show. I’m mostly…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
ARGHHHHHH! That is like one of my favorite and least favorite movies of all time!!! 😭😭😭😍😍😍 It’s SO sad but good and my poor heart can’t take it!
I KNOWWW!!!! It’s so conflictingly bittersweettttt 😭😭😍😍 After we finished it I just laid on my bed in shock, and my 11 year old brother comforted me ❤❤
I’m trying to get my family to watch…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@FREEDOMWRITER76
OH MY GOODNESS FREEDOM!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOUUUUUU!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳❤❤❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰🥰
Also…I just told my little brother that you’ve finished your book (he’s been a fan ever since I let him read some of your scenes that you post)…he said to tell you that he wants to read it 🥰🥰
Also @mineral…[Read more]
- Load More

