-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
GIRL…
YOUR WRITING STYLE IS AMAZING I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
AAAHHHHH I LOVEEE TAUREN AND LESLI SOO FREAKING MUCHHHHH 😍😍😍😍😍😍
@everyone-else-cuz-im-too-tired-to-comment-on-everything-sorry-yall-lol
I love everyone’s writing SOOOOO MUCH!!! Y’all keep going, you’re doing great…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks for the tag hehe! <3
Oh my goodness I love Ezra’s moodboard!!!! The momma quote is so good *cri*
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
XD yeah it’s too bad they don’t let you pick the part of the picture you want to use
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
wow that looks really cool! Reminds me of spiderpunk from ATSV XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
You could stick Felicity (and the twins too!) in with Riya. I think her original roommates have kind’ve disappeared…
And Lois could room with Tirion and @keilah-h ‘s Crosshair and Tech!
Ok, thanks! That’s really helpful.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
That sounds like so much fun. I love thunderstorms and candles. I’d love to read what you wrote. Did you post it already somewhere else?
Thanks! 😊
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago

Oh wait here I changed the colors slightly (you probably can’t even tell lol) -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @anyone (y’all can ignore these tags if you want)
This is a full Rina drawing I’ve been working on for a while.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
You’re welcome!
There’s a lot of things I could say in reply, but I think the best thing to do would be spend a long time on worldbuilding. The more worldbuilding you do, the more will become clear, and the world will seem more real to the viewers. I know pantsing if fun, and you can totally do it, but it sounds like it might be…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Ok, thanks! I can stick Felicity in the same room as the twins and some other girls and then I guess Lois can go… somewhere… eh, I’ll figure it out.
I know it’s a long shot, but Marcel might ask one of the twins to the dance. If they get to know each other. He loves origami 😊
That would be so awesome! Origami is Ellie’s favorite…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Also, @whalekeeper , I know I’ve asked this a few times already, sorry, but how can I figure out who my character’s roommates are?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@peeps
Ok, here’s my lil alien dudes
Eddie: female, about 14 in human years ish, 3’ tall, green eyes, long brown hair in a French braid, tan skin with some green coloring, long unicorn-like tail, wears a white tank top and dark pants
Ellie: Eddie’s identical twin sister, chin length brown hair, wears a sky blue hoodie
Eddie
Eddie was dying…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
Ooo I love this one and the other character ones you’ve posted! Your story seems really cool.
I should start making mood boards again…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
NO! *grabs Riker and Leon* don’t take ma bois from me!!!! I shall give them blankets and coco myself, thank you very much! XD
lol you better 😆
this new 😀 emoji is creeping me out just a lil bit…XD
hehe yeah sometimes my friends use that emoji when they’re trying to be threatening
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
Those all look so cool!
why are all my charries so saddddd 😭
Well, I don’t know. Do I need to steal them from you so they can have a break and give them each a blanket and cup of hot coco? XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
Also what kind of things do you most want criticism on? Grammar? Style? Story structure?
I can also just read it and tell you the things I like about it. : )
-
Loopy replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
Hello!
I’m sorry I didn’t see you tagging me for a while. I finally started reading your story and I’m enjoying it so far, but I’m only halfway through chapter two. I have a really hard time reading the italics and long paragraphs, but I’m not giving up! I’ll give you a longer response later when I finish it.
Thanks for tagging me. Sorry I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
Right, like the internal resolution vs the outward resolution. Sooo, I sort of feel like Katrin doesn’t exactly have her own huge goal. It’s more she’s trying to survive and protect her brother, but I’ve lately realized that she also holds a grudge against the administrators for a few reasons, mostly just because of the living conditi…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
Oh and as long as the rest of your book is unique it’s alright to have a stereotypical ending. It’s when your book has a love triangle, America as a setting, and rebels taking down the government. If you can add one factor to really mix it up and make it something totally new, it won’t be considered stereotypical (Is it set in England for a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
Oof that’s a hard one XD
For a single novel, I think you do need a defining ending.
Something I have heard about in my research about plots is that there’s two separate goals your character has to reach. One of them is said and known about, such as defeating the government, the other is never mentioned but obvious to the reader.…[Read more]
- Load More
