-
Loopy replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
Part 3:
However, I think the reveal would be a lot more powerful if you set us up for it earlier on in the chapter. I didn’t know before hand that he always had his helmet on. I kinda just imagined him as a normal dude with a normal human face. I think including a description of him, his outfit, and especially his helmet, and then mentioning t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
Part 2:
Those eyes had looked straight into his own, those black pupils, red irises and… red sclerae. How could someone of man and elven lineage have such eyes?
This is a really cool reveal that I did not see coming. Now Nahim has suddenly become a lot more interesting and I’m excited to learn more about him.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
Ughhh the part 2 won’t post
-
Loopy replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
Part 2:
Those eyes had looked straight into his own, those black pupils, red irises and… red sclerae. How could someone of man and elven lineage have such eyes?
This is a really cool reveal that I did not see coming. Now Nahim has suddenly become a lot more interesting and I’m excited to learn more about him.
However, I think the reveal wou…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
Um this post isn’t working so I’m going to send it in two parts to see if that helps.
Part 1:
I’m still only halfway through chapter two. Haven’t really found the time to read the whole thing though. But anyway here’s some thoughts:
This chapter is a lot easier to read for me since it’s no longer in italics and I hope you keep writing it…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
@rea
I’m still only halfway through chapter two. Haven’t really found the time to read the whole thing though. But anyway here’s some thoughts:
This chapter is a lot easier to read for me since it’s no longer in italics and I hope you keep writing it that way. There’s obviously nothing wrong with using italics. It kinda looks cooler, actually.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Finally finished reading! I’m loving the characters. That last one with the toad was adorable.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I put it in as my cover photo and it looks AWESOME!!! Thanks!
I had to take a screensnip of the part I wanted because it auto cropped it to the part with the bloody hand and it looked rather gruesome XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Woah I love it! My boi Ruebsy!!
Also I need to save that bottom left crying drawing for reference XD I have a hard time finding good poses for people crying because if you try to look them up it’s just a bunch of weird stock photos of people making sad faces 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you so much!! So gald you like him! His face actually looks better in person, but the light is glaring in the picture XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yw!
Also, I finished watching civil war! It was really good, but tbh I think spidey didn’t fit the tone ;(
The final battle was epic
Do you think I should go straight to the infinity saga, or is it necessary to watch avengers 1 and age of ultron first? I know their basic plot but haven’t seen them.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m trying to say that mineralizedwritings I LOVE the bucky drawing and want to know how in the world you made that armor so realistic!
Thank you so much!
I think the main thing is just noticing where the light hits. It’s kinda leathery, so the tiny folds that collect near the edging of each piece have these kind of triangle h…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s annoying
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh wait nvm
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision Are you trying to send a picture?
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hugo!! Yay!
He wasn’t the character I was talking about but I’m really excited anyway XD
I kinda wanna add Dante and Rina too… but then I’d have a total of seven characters running around :/
- Load More
