-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @smiley @euodia-vision @grcr @rae @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @hybridlore
Sorry if I missed somebody!
I’m going to be in the kings daughters writing camp this november, it’s open to all christain girls if you’re interested.
it’s super fun and you can…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Np!
(Dude I actually almost mistypes ‘np!’ as ‘no!’ XD 😭)
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @grcr @esther-c @acancello @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Kaine
“And the rest of you, what have you to say?”
Kaine scoffs. “I’m not fighting a dragon. Those are from fairytales, and I’d imagine if they ever were real they’d be stuff from…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The more cross character interaction, the longer the rp stays up and is active! You can have him talk to anyone you want! If he’s just socially awkward or shy, feel free to make it show, it makes the rp more fun when there’s different types.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @grcr @esther-c @acancello @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Kaine
“Your Majesty,” Lane says slowly, “I am willing to fight, but I have no past training… what am I to do?”
Kaine scrunches his nose.
“Fighting?” He whispers to himself.
I only fight for my sister and I.
“Hey you!” Kaine approaches the interchan…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry if we forgot about your charrie! I tend to only really notice the characters that directly interact w/mine (Like asking one of mine a question) and then I’ll have mine continue the interaction, I have been really busy the past week so I haven’t been checking the rp’s to see if somebody talked to Kaine! You could keep him in if you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh guys I just had a idea, if this rp ends (hopefully not soon, idk I’m saying in a couple months or so) we should each write a short thing of them going home and being reunited with there friends/family
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @rae @trailblazer @grcr @acancello @highscribeofaetherium @jonas
Kaine
Kaine follows tentativeley as the queenly figure leads the group off. He sighs.
What is this? Are we ever going home?
Kaine watches her closely.
What does she want?
Kaine looks down at his dagger, still strapped firmly to his belt. He…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok so I pretty much have no mental concept of distance, height, ect., so I wanted to draw one of my twins (3ft) next to a full size one of your dragon dudes (20ft) to actually understand what that would look like. So I drew it to scale in my sketchbook. (1dot=1foot)
And oh my gosh this is hilarious.

😆🤣🤣 She’s so smol! He could hold…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Whoops. Tag.
@princesachronicle22 -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@princessachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6
Why yes. I always have ideas. They just might not be good ones.
- They could find a way up onto the castle roof or something.
- They could get trapped in a room with two doors where whenever you go out one door you end up coming in the other one.
- We could be nice to our characters for once and let them…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Cool! Idk who the thunderbolts are lol
Wow, you do have a lot of fanfics at this point… I look forwards to seeing where it all goes!
Also your pfp makes me do a internal lol everytime I see it it just brings me so much joy XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Pretty dress!
Ok those two are cute. As friends or as a couple idk. They’re just cute. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
idk what is going on anymore XD
Well, in the group that your boys were eavesdropping on, nothing much has happened. People laughed and threw chip at each other and then Marcel’s friend Babs (or Thorn??) showed up.
I have missed them 😂
Yeah I was starting to miss them too. I’m glad I wasn’t the only one XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper What does Babs look like? Does she have wings like Marcel?
@calyhuge @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Felicity
“Who are all you lovely peeps?”
“Friends, snack thieves, clumsy eavesdroppers.” Felicity tossed away another empty chip bag and grinned at Babs.
“I’m Felicity.”
Lois had stood and walked to the door to look at the chao…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
:]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
thanks for the feedback!
If you have only one eye, you have no depth perception. You have to bob your head like a pigeon to get the full picture.
Yes I’ve thought about this, and I guess I’ve just decided that I don’t care? Though he’s from a “sci-fi” comic book technically, I’ve kinda thrown science out the window and instead go with…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@people
Dante
Last night, somewhere in the city…
Dante was cornered. He had nowhere else to run. He stood on the flat rooftop of an apartment building, clutching a short metal pipe in his right hand. The cool night breeze ruffled his dark hair.
Facing him crouched a large lizard-like creature, with a snout stuck in a permanent sneer and y…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

- Load More

Hope you have a good time!
@rae Thanks!!
Oh awesome!! Hope you have an awesome time!!
That’s so fun! Have a wonderful time!
Sounds cool! I checked out the website and it looks super fun!
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @euodia-vision
Thank you guys!!