-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…Cotton candy herb which grows in depths of the caves of…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Can you guys only tag me if somebody is speaking to everyone or Kaine please? My email is real full and it’ll help me know which ones are important! Thanks!
Thanks for helping us out! I’m in my hardest quarter of college rn and this rp is moving as record speed 😳
Kaine
He slips into his chain next to Kaine again. “Sorry a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I just read it! It feels so nice, I feel like I could be there in the atmosphere. I think it would be nice to have some more descriptions of the characters. It’s easier for me to remember the names if I have some more attributes. You have a lot of general vibe characteristics (mannerisms) which is really good, that’s the kind of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh yay! Kaine has been being super socially awkward this whole time (More like I’ve been having a hard time finding a rythm lol) and would love a buddy XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
YEP THAT’S MY BOIIII <33
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww I love it!! Also I love that Rueben said so little compared to the rest, but it’s so true.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh also I’m going to re watch civil war with my sister this weekend 😁 apparently I haven’t marveled her out XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The ‘I already died’ quote 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol yeah! We forgot about the poor bois!
Let’s come up with some kind of a event to occur to move things along maybe? Idk… a battle? They fall through the floor into a escape room? I dunno 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol, this is complicated. We’ll just pretend he didn’t notice Kaine.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Thanks!!
Sure! Whatever works.
At the time I wrote it people had just entered the dining hall. I’m still slightly lost… but I’ll get caught up another day.
Are they already done with the banquet then?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @trailblazer @grcr @rae
Ok I have no idea who’s where and I’m a little late, the last part of my rp is at the feast though. If you own one of the characters I interacted with and they aren’t at the feast yet, you can disregard it until they get there 🙂
@freedomwriter76 (Tagging you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww I love it 😭😭😍
-
Loopy replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
Aaaaa sorry I’m so behind on reading this! I’m still on chapter two. I’m the kind of person who generally either reads an entire book within a day, or chips away at it for months. No in between.
But anyway, I’ll try to read some more tonight.
Now the question is, at what point do like Nahim that if he died, would you feel any emotion for…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 11 months ago
thanks!… I guess? XD
lol you’re welcome
Oh I love Coldplay and Bruno Mars! I haven’t listened to the other stuff, though. I’ll have to check it out later.
So Much World (Remix) – The Playmobil Movie
Wait what there’s a playmobil movie? O_O
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@people
What do the shops/outside of the school look like? I wanna do an rp for the twins but I have no idea what the rest of the town looks like. Is this a modern city/town?
Oh I love mixers! Cuz if I’m too awkward trying to talk to one partner, I can just try again with the next one. XD Â That sounds like a fun dance.
What Kate and…
- Load More
