-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@calyhuge Your pixie could meet Dante if you want. He’s currently trying to blend in with the crowd outside.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Goodness, these memes are endless XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Awww you’re so sweet, thanks 😊💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh ok. I think I’ll try to do it. Hopefully it doesn’t end up like inktober
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do we have to share what we wrote? I made an account…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
These memes are making me want to reread the entire rp
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
These are amazing. You have made my day. XD
Also what’s NaNoWriMo? I’ve heard it mentioned before but I’m not sure what it is exactly
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*saves all of them to my camera roll* please do these are gold
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
HAHAHA Yesss
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol didn’t we abandon that one?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper HA! Those are great. XD The second one is me rn.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh that was great! You write Tony so much like his actually voice!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Honestly, I’m still mad at Steve because he left Bucky, Wanda, and Sam all alone and like yeah he gets to go be with Peggy but what happened to “I’m with you till the end of the line” Apparently the line is very short
Ok but fanfic idea…
maybe when Steve travels back in time to be with Peggy, he also saves Bucky (Altern…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Hehe

-
Loopy and
Lydibug are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@kads
I love love love those pen doodles!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 11 months ago
Yw! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper
Thanks!
@whaley
Yeah! I’m a little too old but I do it anyway. I dressed up as Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls and went with some friends. It was fun.
- Load More
