-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you 😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you!
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h
Here’s some more! This is from the start of my fantasy wip, and I think it’s some of my best writing 😁
TW: mental health issues, depression
The harsh wind blows ruthlessly against Flax’s bare wings. One last pristine feather drifts off, snatched away i…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh can’t wait to see where this goes! Pls tag me when you start the chapters! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ohh interesting… I like him!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmm very interesting.. I’ll assume a marvel fanfic? Is hydra controlling a city? XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @rae I’m so sorry I took so long to get around to this y’all 🙁
Tyler
I blinked, racking my brain for any locations that matched Duvaal and The Sultaian desert, but couldn’t recall any.
But that’s not surprising. I never have been exactly good at geometry…
“I don’t think I’ve heard of that before,” I said q…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah same for me right now.
And you don’t sound weird.
Also, Felicity is giving me problems right now but I am working on an rp
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I honestly do not want to jump into this extra mall yet 😅
Fair enough XD
Also, I love Pigeon already he sounds adorable
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
At least, that’s what I think is going on. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, there are two malls: one completely normal mall that is really big and currently crowded with students, and then there’s Caly’s mall that I think is from his WIP which is invisible, and only his characters and Dante currently know about it. If you want to go dress shopping, you might want to go to the normal mall.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone else
Working on my fantasy wip a little:)
The shopkeepers glare rests heavily on Flax.
His wings twitch, held low underneath his cloak.
“Erm—Jamie, what about this one?” He points to a bow hanging on the wall to divert the shopkeepers attention.
“Hmm.”
Flax watches as Jamie methodically turns it…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@calyhuge @whalekeeper (I’m assuming Hugo sees Dante right before he disappears or something)
This is a really bad rp, but I just wanted to finish it.
Dante
Dante blinked.
This place was much bigger than he had expected. The ceiling was high and the hall wide and lined with a red carpet. Stores that looked more like portals to other worlds l…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol it’s a quote from one of my favorite shows called Over the Garden Wall.
I’ve just been using my signature space to put things that make me laugh, even if no one else understands it. XD -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Awakening of Halfpaw Protector in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmmm very interesting… this jaguar seems a little unsure of himself and what he wants…🤔
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I am working on a rp, but I had to make this first @calyhuge

(making memes is one of my new favorite things)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
“I wonder what he’s seeing in there right now,” pondered Yeamano.
oh shoot now have to write a description. Aaaaaaaa
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Maybe that will become true for me XD I’m a very scared-of-the-future person, and the only way to feel better about it is to hope I’ll find a way to do those things. Life goals, I guess, to make me feel more accomplished. But even then, my goals are spotty because I don’t think any of them are realistic.
Yeah, I’m a scared of the f…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Why is the AI generator not letting me generate a normal-looking kid why is it always anime
lol
I like what it finally came up with, though. It actually gave him a normal amount of fingers. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love the mood board! ❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
forgot ur tag
- Load More
