-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry this kinda contradicts your last rp, but @whalekeeper and I were thinking of having them meet up with Hugo, and I think the horse has moved on without us lol
Dante
As they strolled out of the mall, Dante looked back over his shoulder to once again see an empty lot. He half smiled. The mall had been fun, but there wasn’t much l…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h Hehe thanks
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Looks great! I suppose Dante started the fire than?
(Idk if that made since, it just reminded me of a song called ‘we didn’t start the fire’ XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! Ikr?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok now I have energy to tag people lol @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @rae @smiley @freedomwriter76 (you can ignore if you want)
New Dante art ^
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Too tired to tag peopleÂ

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww my boi Steve! Love it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
XD yes it was!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
<3XD
Ikr… they are so precious and broken…😭
Awww Riker!!! 🤩🤩🤩
Yeah… character obsessions…
I had a dream last night my book was being cast into a movie, and the actor didn’t look like Tauren. He wasn’t cute, and worst of all, he didn’t have any fluffy brown curls 😣🥺 I started complaining to my sister literally right…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Knowing you’re praying for me and my family means so much, thanks! <3
yeah, hopefully it will be! My sister really liked captain marvel when it came out, she had like three different pops of her at some point lol. One of them was holding the tessaract, which was glow in the dark. I thought it was super cool XD
Aww, Min, I’m so h…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you girl… it’s a neverending ordeal lol. I’ve had health problems most of my life, been diagnosed with things that apparently ‘have no cure’, then consequently gotten better, been refereed to a psychologist (That’s another way of saying, ‘idk what’s wrong with you, maybe you’re mentally ill and making it up?’) God has…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Eh I’m ok! My health has been bad and I’ve been icing/heating my neck for the last two days because it hurts (it popped out of place and even after going to chiro there’s a lot of inflammation) so yeah, and when my health is bad I feel bad and then I make worse decisions… 😂 and then I overthink it…
don’t worry I’ll feel…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@acancello @keilah-h @Savannah_grace2009 @euodia-vision
Thank you guys so much for your prayers and support! <3 it means a lot to me!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s great! I’m alright, looking forwards to winter break 😁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @rae @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @anyone else @livingwoodchronicles
Hey yall I could use some prayer!
Some of you may have seen I got accepted into university… I’m having second thoughts about the one I chose and I really don’t want to end up figuring things out last minute… I have no clue.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hello, I was wondering what happened to you! How is it going? I know you were struggling with some health issues last time you were here, has it gotten any better?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @anyone else
I have a snippet from book 1!
Layson sighs, turning sideways to fit through the narrow hallway without bumping the girls. Two of them lean over a small toddler, baby talking and giggling as he shows them a toy. Three others gossip over cleaning, wiping down changing tables and countertops. Layson wanders…
- Load More
