-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
*tries to write a scene for a rp*
*ends up drawing ship art for my characters instead*

(Lois is the one with the vine drawing on his arm) -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Wanda! I love her so much. The hand down by her side and her eyes are really good. And that other drawing is super cute too <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh wow, you parents being grandparents is weird O_O
Nicknames is great, I need to listen to it again, so glad you like it! Oh, I like run the world too.
I’ll have to check that one out, I haven’t listened to much TOP other than their really big hits.
Yeah! Totally recommend it, along with a big dose of caution. BTS is a pretty safe…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know, I know XD I want to write, and I have an idea for a scene I want to write today for Leon/Riker’s 3rd book🤫
Oh, really?! Cool! Tag me if you post it pls! Also, I haven’t been getting notifs for some of your posts, so if I don’t respond that might be it. 🙁
Thanks! XD
Oh, yes, draw bucky! I’m currently working on a Mav…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ack, I keep procrastinating doing a Lois/Felicity rp. How do you guys do thissss
Ok, hold on I’m working on it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes I’m an aunt! It’s the best! And my parents are grandparents O_0
I hadn’t heard Nicknames before you mentioned it, but now it’s one of my favorites. <3 I also love Fuzzybrain and Run the World. And my favorite TOP song is Tear in My Heart.
K-pop seems like it’s getting more popular lately. I kinda want to check it out.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, he definitely needs someone to go annoy him. XD He can be convinced to dance, but he’s going to be really stubborn about it first.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Dante
He relaxed slightly around Kate and Brian. These two did not seem like the overly stuck up royalty Dante was expecting.
Seb wandered off as Hugo was distracted by a friendly curly haired girl. Dante smirked. It had only been a few minutes and Hugo had already scored a possible dance partner.
The four remaining in the group…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Do you want to start us off? @Freedomwriter76 has a copy of where we last left off on the previous page 🙂
Also, we can start a new plot if you guys want, I know we have who is it… Acheron? as the current antagonist? He can continue being bad or we can make something new happen 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Woah, he has his own family??! That would be crazy. My sister doesn’t want kids though 😂
Oh my goodness wait you’re a aunt?! 😳
Oh, those are great! I had a friend recommend half alive, TOP, and dayglow to me awhile back, I listen to them occasionally. Do you have a favorite song? My favorite from dayglow is nicknames, can I call…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah I get it.
Also, despite being online, I’m a bit too tired to rp today, but I’ll try to tomorrow.
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sounds good! 💕 Aw, poor Marcel. I hope he gets a hug from someone
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My brother is 23 and he’s married and has a little baby named Saoirse (pronounced “Sersha”) She’s the absolute cutest. 💕
So yeah, you think 20 is weird? Wait till she has her own family. XD
Uh I like almost any kind of music. I think I mostly listen to indie or rock. I really like Caravan Palace, Dayglow, Polyphia (their…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
HIIII!!!
I saw your post, sorry about your grandmom! I never know how to console people on things like that because my life view is kinda bland and seems emotionless, I just figure God takes people when he wants too, but I know it must be scary. I never knew my grandmom well before she became elderly, so my connection with her…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@looplylin
XD my mom had me at like 42. My sister is twenty, super hard to believe lol.
Oh, yeah! I’ve seen other people do scribble type drafts, to pick a composition.
Nice! What kind of music do you like?
You use earbuds? I have wireless earbuds I use for when I can’t be bothered with a wire (like if I’m curling my hair or something) but…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It also takes less effort to write than too draw for me (if I plan on making it look good)
Oh yeah that makes sense. Writing and drawing kinda take up the same amount of energy for me. I plan on doing the first draft as just really bad scribble drawings.
Yeah having older parents seems like it’s probably a little weird. Mine…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@looplyin
yeah, I thought I’d hate it but I’m honestly really glad it happened lol. We lived around eachother so much it was kinda hard to become our own unique people. I’m still super glad to see her again though! And yeah, i only have one
Great lol… I’m not sure. It’s my main wip, so that’s why it seems like I’m moving forwards, I don’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Ack that’s rough. I just happened to be scrolling through this forum and saw your post. It’s been a really long time since I’ve been in public school. Even though my intuition is to encourage you to confront the problem because I’m just like that lol… I feel like when you’re dealing with immature people, sometimes…[Read more]
- Load More
