-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
XD
Oh yes, I also would totally ship Nat and Steve if it weren’t for Peggy. I missed the Rocket Bucky scene! But I have seen it in clips ect.
Those are all really good! I’ve seen snippets from Ragnorak (Sorry for the spelling lol im lazy) and it looks awesome. I don’t think I’d watch it with Hela though. I’ve had the impression…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
That looks great!! The shadow colors are just perfect! And her outfit is cute 🙂
Wow you’re improving so much! Marcel looks awesome!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi! Yay, you’re back! I didn’t expect to see you until next week. How’s life?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, makes sense
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
*Tries to wash the cuteness out of my eyes with glitter*
Getting a headache just thinking about this. Ouch.
I love the overalls so much!! And the wonky pose, it’s perfect XD
Thanks!
-
Light changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok I will be back I need to go shovel my driveway in negative degree weather ack
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 Yes my Christmas and New years was amazing!! I had a lot of fun spending time with family and friends <3
And Tony oh my gosh 🤣🤣 I love him XD
(Guys we need some action. is Acheron passed out? I’ve kinda forgotten what the deal was lol)
I agree Min! Lol yeahh I think Luna hit him over the head with a frying p…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@Janellebelovedpig @Walkbyfaith
Yes I joined!!! Lol haven’t been able to write a whole lot but hopefully I’ll be able to this weekend 🙂
And I don’t think I’ve officially met y’all before! I’m Natalie! (LightoverDarkness on CWW :D)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, cool. I have a character named Rina too.
Wait, why does it matter that the name is already in a different book?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, I think pics might finally be working! @notsurewhototag @lydibug @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
New Eddie outfit drawing:

Line art and I aren’t friends anymore so this time I just didn’t.
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
AKKKKK THOSE HEADCANONS OH MY WORDDD I LOVE THEM SO MUCHHH 🥺🥺😍😍🤩😭❤🥰❤🥰😭❤🥰😭❤🥰
And I’ve actually thought of a few of those before toooo 😍🤩 I love themm
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hate you haven’t felt the best. *hugs* I’m always here for you tho <3
AHH, where is the snippet again? I’ve been so distracted by life that I never read it😭
Thanks girl <3
I think it was back on 320! Totally fine : )
I really like that arc! Really relatable and fitting!
Tysm! I’m super happy with it, I’ve had multiple peopl…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@princessachronicle22
Oops messed up your tag lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@princessachronicle
What’s LA?
Oh, art sounds like fun!
Hmm I’m most excited for japenese rn, it’s been super hard but really fun so far.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Twitch
Twitch tilted her head to one side, thinking. Then she reached out and pinched Dalton on the arm.
“Ow!” He took a step back.
“Well,” Twitch shrugged. “That rules out dreaming.”
She slung her backpack off her shoulder and pulled out a flashlight. Then she clicked it on and scanned it around the mostly dark room.
Long…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s great! seriously so happy for you <3
I’m alright, thanks for asking. I had about 5 days of the worst mentelhealth I’ve had in the past 2-3 years… lol. But I’m feeling a bit better now. I’m really affected by the light and it’s been super dark outside :/
Anyways, now I’ve been working on Tauren and Lesli’s arc a bit,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Peter keeps teaching Avengers like Thor, Loki, Steve, and Bucky all of the “lingo” everyone uses/used, like SUS, Yeet, Based, etc, and Tony gets annoyed by it.
Don’t mind if I add on to this lol…
Thor: Now I know Loki has caused us all kinds of trouble, but he has good in him.
Peter: That’s cap.
…
Tony: Cap isn…[Read more]
- Load More
