-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @whalekeeper @rae @savannah_grace2009
Felicity
Felicity’s eyes widened as the girl summoned a knife and slashed through the latch.
“Or, yeah, vandalism is also an option,” she said.
(I’ll let someone else answer Rina and Chase’s questions so that Fel isn’t hogging the spotlight or anything)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae Oh wow, Chase’s powers are cool :0
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae Usually my problems become my charries’ problems, not the other way around lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @whalekeeper @rae @savannah_grace2009
Felicity
Felicity tried the door, but nothing happened. She examined the knob. She could have picked the lock, but she didn’t have the tools.
“Greetings, people! What’s going on?”
Felicity jumped in surprise and her hand went to her hip where her knife usually was. The weapon, of course, still wa…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh wow this topic blew up. I subscribed because it looked interesting and then came back a little later to like 50 emails 😐
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So, Whaley’s character Marcel was kidnapped by some demon thingy and is being held hostage. Our characters don’t know that, though. All they know is that he has not been seen for a while and that a very out of character text was sent from his phone that had an address in it.
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Only 336 posts left to go before I join the ranks as a ✨chosen one✨
-
Loopy replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
I have not seen visions yet, but I want to
It’s really good. All the different animation styles are really fascinating
-
Loopy replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@grcr I love your signature lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins Cool! I have a boy character named Lois and a girl character named Eddie so I kinda enjoy names like that
-
Loopy replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh and tags I guess
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @lydibug @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @freedomwriter76 @rae @jonas @calyhuge @princesachronicle22 @scoutfinch180 @highscribeofaetherium @smiley @theotherpeeps
-
Loopy replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi! (Again. XD Sorry I’m really bored rn and you’re one of the only people actively online)
I’m Loopy. Or Loops. I do a lot of art and fantasy writing.
Ooo you like studio Ghibli? What’s your favorite movie? Mine is either Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind or Ponyo
Also have you seen Star Wars Visions?
-
Loopy replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, I like it so far! Poor Leo. Is she the main character? (Also, I didn’t realize that could be a girl’s name?)
-
Loopy replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
You’re not doing anything wrong, lol
I will summon some star wars nerds for you hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Idk what im doingggg hehehe in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi!
You can totally post stories here. We’d love to read them. Maybe you can post them in the critique topic, or if you don’t want critiques you could make your own topic under general writing discussions.
I’d suggest just stalking the forums a bit to kinda get a feel for things.
There’s also a section near the top where you…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*restraining the urge to apologize for the short rps*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Dante glanced up at the ceiling, then back down at Seb.
Kinda unrelated, but I only realized just a few weeks ago that this was how you rolled your eyes. For the longest time I thought that you had to actually roll your eyes all the way around in a full circle XD
Anyway…
Dante
Dante smiled, then sighed as he got to his feet. He c…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m totally going to do the steve being dead instead of bucky if I ever do a au someday lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
you know, Bucky was just going to be the Winter Soldier and mostly just used on his own…but…you know…it’d be really interesting to see him as the leader of another Strike Team that’s, like, usually used for the major things and used when other teams can’t get the job done or something like that.
Ooh, now you’ve given me ideas👀…
- Load More

335