-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
This sounds pretty cool, I hope you reduce their age gap a bit though lol 😂 isn’t Bucky at least ten years older then her lol?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
The ones y’all posted are great XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, I have so many dumb, out-of-context quotes.
Here are a few of the less unhinged ones:
Little cousin #1: “Have you ever had grilled cheese but without the cheese and not grilled?”
Little cousin #2: “So… bread?”
Little cousin #1: “No.”
“And that’s why I think Snape is emo. He’s all greasy and sad.” – my father
“Just r…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Idk what to call this in the forum Plotting 2 years, 8 months ago
Ah well there are very painful primetive tattoes, using a sharpened stick thingy and hitting the end lightly with a hammer. The stick is dipped in ink, and when hit with the hammer, pokes the person skin a little bit (It’s just a tap, I don’t think it goes super deep) I don’t know a whole lot about it, but I know that tattoes like this have…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
yess that song!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh interesting…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
… would you hate me if I called you Hannah Banana?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry for the low blow on Fel XD It just seemed like the first thing the monster would try.
No, you’re good. This is fun, and she’s asking for trouble anyway XD
My name in real life is a palindrome. A short one – Hannah – but a palindrome nonetheless. :]
Oh, cool! Hannah is a pretty name.
@rae @jonas @savannah_grace2009
Disclaimer, I…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness I am crying 🥺😭😭
This is not allowed to be this sad, they are not allowed to be this lovable 🥺🥺😭😭💔❤
I love this even tho I’ll probably go into a slight depression reading it 🥺🥺
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas ok, cool
Technically, if one of Chase’s spines broke off, they could be used as a weapon. It would mean that Chase would probably have a broken finger in his human form, but it wouldn’t mean that he’d be literally missing something. His spines are actually very light weight.
Oh, you don’t have to do that to him if you don’t want to.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas So, Rina keeps summoning spiky things. Could Felicity pick a broken one off the ground to use as a weapon, or is that not how the magic works?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I am glad you enjoyed the memes :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @rae
I made some memes…

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*Listens to Mr. Blue Sky while writing my dramatic scene*
*is now stuck in my head* One of my favorite movie tropes is when they play a super happy, popular song over a intense fight scene, though, hehe
@jonas @rae @savannah_grace2009
Felicity
Chaos erupted in the fortune teller’s shop. The portal girl and Chase attacked. They w…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thanks!
And you’re not hogging the spotlight either, you’re just giving us more options for what we do with our characters. (Writing romance and people dancing is hardd)
Yeah, that happens too. Idk, I cry with Alpha when he looses Emmie, reject Gloria with Glace when he was banished, I’m shocked with Nahim when he di…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Dante
Dante followed Seb’s instructions. At first he felt ridiculous, but then remembered Sebastian’s bucket shoes and felt better about himself. He tried it again, faster this time.
“Ey, did you see that?” He smiled, his dull mood finally dissipating. “I think I got it that time. This is actually easy.” He tried once again, s…[Read more]
- Load More
