-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
First time using digital screentones! I think I want to try this again : )

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @whalekeeper @anyone else
I’m going to art dump some stuff I think I haven’t shared… lol I kinda can’t remember what you guys have already seen though XD

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Hmm I would find a reference for basic anatomy. You don’t have to have great anatomy to draw but I think it really helps. Even getting the legs the right length and the arms the right length can make a big difference.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Sorry I had to do Tony for a bit lol
Tauren and Lesli
Thunder cracks through the sky. Light curtains flow inwards from the windows, flaring with the growing wind. Tauren shivers against the nighttime breeze, rubbing his arms. Lesli flinches as a crack of thunder shakes the ground.
Still not used to the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Love your forum signature lol : )
I’ve been hoping to buy a dvd of winter soldier, but I never see it in thrift stores for some reason
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I admire your deviousness
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD I was seriously considering not explaining it and just giving you all a good scare 😂😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m kidding they go on a two week break and get back together lol
Oh, thank God, I was worried for a second. Tesli is the best <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
thank you!
hahaha you’re gonna be crying so hard when they break up
I’m kidding they go on a two week break and get back together lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lol I didn’t notice your signature until Whaley mentioned it 🥹 XD I’m glad you like Tesli 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww that was sweet!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, shoot, forgot to post this earlier
Dante
“Yeah?” Dante grinned at the compliment. (These two are just taking turns inflating each other’s egos lol) “No, I haven’t danced much. No time, really, for that kind of thing. I’m usually traveling.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae (lol I almost tagged you as “rad”)
It was synced to the music pretty well, I think, though the repetition did start to get annoying, but maybe that’s just me. I liked the pretty pictures <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
or High Empress Queen of Bananas
As you wish, your banananess *bows dramatically*
Also, getting your teeth pulled does not sound fun. Good luck, I suppose? And take your time to rp :]
Also, also, I finally got a Netflix account and so I’ve been watching season two of Hilda finally. I might do some fan art later possibly idk ma…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Went for a walk outside today for the first time in a while and ended up having an accidental staring contest with three deer I met. I also found some cool moss. Fun times.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
That, my friend, must be an earned achievement.
Lol, fair enough. Sorry, I was teasing. I will stick with Whaley :]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 *gratefully takes the cookies and tissues* Ty ❤️🥺
Aww!! 🥺 I can’t believe how much detail you put into your villains’ backstories. It makes them so likable in a way I love as a writer but hate as a reader. XD
Awww oh my goodness yes sameeee 😭😂
Also how are you doing girl?? We haven’t chatted in a while ɶ…[Read more]
- Load More
