-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
But as long as they’re not like, staring at the floor or clearly not even looking at me, then I’m not offended or anything.
You wouldn’t like talking to me then lol
Ok, jk I’m (probably) not that bad.
Yeah, it makes sense, and yes, I get why people value it. I think I’m just frustrated from working a customer service job…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
XD painfully relatable is what I was going for! Yep, he needs his bestie.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @anyone else in the discussion
Mind if I add my two cents about God in stories?
Writing God into a story is really really hard, and it’s not something I would want to mess up. It can go well, or it can go badly. A lot of you here are familiar with the wingfeather saga, which was written by a Christian, but I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed
I love this😭😭 so well put and so true.
That’s part of the reason why I write such deeper, even darker stories too. I think it’s something that needs to be addressed more. Cheers to you, girlie💖
Awww thank you guys 😭😭💗
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Of course! By the way, I didn’t mean to sound like I disagree with anything you said. When I said you touched nerves, I meant those thoughts felt very applicable to second-hand pain I have… kind have gone through? Through empathy? Your experience is ten times more direct than mine 😅 I’m thankful to hear your perspective.
*gasps with…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hi I still want to do this rp, I just don’t know what’s going on with my charries rn. What’s everyone else up to? It’s still the evening of the day before the dance, right?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
Ok, the subject of eye contact annoys me so much. I’ve been told that I don’t need to worry about it and that avoiding eye contact is just part of who I am, but I still want to be as kind and respectful as I can towards people. But also it frustrates me that people judge each other based off of what the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings oof 😆 that was painfully relatable. Glad he has Lesli around to help him feel better about himself lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator Yes! Best thing about this is we only need two people. I need to pick a character still. Do you want to start?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok, That’s alright. You know I’ll always give you my honest opinion and we can’t possibly agree on everything. Thanks for being kind about it.💗
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh yes!! I think I’ve seen the quote ‘through darkness, the light shines brightest’ in a couple of kp signatures, which is kinda what you’re saying.
I think I like writing things that can be dark because it’s relatable. I find that some of the Christian places I’ve known in the past aren’t willing to deal with the idea of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Our Last Hope sounds really cool!!! Yeah, why is it that the darker plots are more intriguing? lol. (Well, I know why they are to me, but no need to branch off on random topics.)
Thank you! I don’t work on it really often but it’s kinda my pride and joy as far as projects go XD
Hey, branching off is what we do here. I’ll listen…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You and me both girl XD isn’t the point of writing to do something different?
Yesss! Atoh is my priority but I really enjoy my other one.
Yeah, it’s rough. Well, maybe I can help you see another perspective on your mom. I know her chronic illness is different than mine, but depression is common to a lot of chronic illnesses.
One…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Awww yess I made you melt! Or well, Tauren probably did XD
Thanks girl! -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
That sounds really cool! Yeah, I think I tend to plot the most for the climax and not do as much for the rest. XD
I feel like a ending that depends on the rest of the story is the best. Anyone can make a generic ending, but having one like that makes it more special.
Y’know it doesn’t feel too alien even though it’s really…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Really?? That’s so cool! I can’t imagine how that must feel.
I’ve been thinking about my secondary project (Our last Hope) for a bit now and I’ve almost completely gotten the beginning figured out. I’m actually finding that writing a tight plot is easier than a loose slice of life style (My story with Tauren). There are distinct…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Aww Tauren😭😭 He’s so adorably awkward I just wanna give him a hug <3
And I can completely relate…I’ve had interactions like that before as well😂
And ahhhhh girlll the scene you posted before this one was sooooo cuteee, I literally melted🥰🥰
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve made it a point in the past year or so to make eye contact when I’m listening to someone, but sometimes I start thinking of ways I’d describe their eyes in a book and stop paying attention to what they’re actually saying. 🫣😂
XD I used to trace people’s faces with different colors and try to figure out the dimensions of their face. L…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone else
Guys do you want to read a really awkward scene
Btw I have had some social interaction almost this bad bc this is how my brain works XD I hope it pains you deeply
***
Tauren meanders around the side of the dance floor, watching as Lesli takes her turn with somebody…[Read more]
- Load More
