Charis

  • BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago

    @daeus Haha Yeah, I can kinda see how it would look like Frozen.

    I never really kept tabs on Disney

    Does that mean you don’t like Disney movies???? 😮 (And just for your information, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Frozen pic on here while I’ve been here. 🙂 )

  • BlueJay replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago

    @zcpeterson Thanks for the info. 🙂 *feel free to share a few beary good bear stories* 🙂 🙂

  • BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago

    except bluejay who has a Frozen character

    @daeus ???? I haven’t had a Frozen picture except for a few minutes as I was changing it again. 🙂 I like to change mine. *grins* 😀

    @anne-of-lothlorien My picture is of the outline of Australia in a rock. It is not man made, so that make it even more special. We were on holiday when we saw it and I…[Read more]

  • BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago

    except bluejay who has a Frozen character

    @daeus ???? I haven’t had a Frozen picture except for a few minutes as I was changing it again. 🙂 I like to change mine. *grins* 😀

    @anne-of-lothlorien My picture is of the outline of Australia in a rock. It is not man made, so that make it even more special. We were on holiday when we saw it and think…[Read more]

  • BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago

    except bluejay who has a Frozen character

    @daeus ???? I haven’t had a Frozen picture except for a few minutes as I was changing it again. 🙂 I like to change mine. *grins* 😀

    @anne-oflothlorien My picture is of the outline of Australia in a rock. It is not man made, so that make it even more special. We were on holiday when we saw it and think…[Read more]

  • BlueJay replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago

    On July 4, 1776 Congress approved the final text of the Declaration.

    So is that what Beyond the Mask is telling?

  • Ingrid replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago

    @anne-of-lothlorien Mine is just the words “write for the kingdom,” as you might have noticed. I know @gretald‘s is a picture of our family and a British family we met in England. 🙂

  • @his-instrument Well I um…*cough cough* I don’t really pay much attention to the world. Partly because it is well, you know, terrible, and the other part is because, you know, it’s terrible. By 2290 I don’t know what this world will be like. Probably worse. But I do know and believe that God is in control.
    Have you read Revelation? That give a…[Read more]

  • BlueJay replied to the topic The Hobbit in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago

    So guys, the next two chapters. 3 & 4. When I was reading through this my first time, I almost lost interest. I’m still unsure why. Did anyone else have that problem?

  • BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago

    @gretald The mouth animation was by painting over the top of the mouths already there in a program on my laptop. So I’d take the photos and then edit them. I’d say the word myself, – “Prince” and copy the shape of what my mouth is doing onto the photo that I took. 😀 Then I do the next word. Two syllable words need to pictures to make the word and…[Read more]

  • BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago

    @daeus *sheepish grin* Well, I still have my Tigger toy. You push on his head and he bounces. He says, “I’m going to bounce;” *eight bounces.* “That’s what Tiggers do best.” 🙂

  • BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago

    I love memories from my childhood. 😉 It is so fun to think over them. (and cringe too. Of course that’s the not so fun part) haha @clairec

  • *pats you on the shoulder* There, there, Claire. You’ll get there. 🙂

  • BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago

    Veggie Tales…??? I think I have seen them, in books and such likes, but I’ve never seen them on TV. But I feel that they are probably like Fireman Sam, Kippers, Titch, Bob the Builder, Bananas in Pyjamas. 🙂 @clairec

  • BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago

    Veggie Tales…??? I think I have seen them, in books and such likes, but I’ve never seen them on TV. But I feel that they are probably like Fireman Sam, Kippers, Titch, Bob the Builder, Bananas in Pyjamas. 🙂

  • @sarah-h The Bronze Bow is about a Jewish boy who wants to get rid of the Romans. He hears Jesus talking and gets really confused. It is a great book, and well worth reading. The author is Elizabeth George Speare.

  • BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago

    Oh and I think @writefury‘s brother made the stop motion for an ad.

  • BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago

    @clairec That’s great. Very clever. Do you still like Winnie the Pooh? I think I’ve kinda out grown him, although if someone else puts on the DVD I’m am likely to sit down and watch.
    *think, think, think…oh bother* 🙂

  • @clairec @anna-brie @clairec How are you girls going? Only five days left, although for Sarah it is six. (I think?) I accidentally read The Bronze Bow 🙁 I forgot I was off fiction, but at least it was a good Christian book. I finished the book I was reading, Bruchko, and the only other book around me was The Bronze Bow, which my sister had just…[Read more]

  • BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago

    @clairec *tries to deny it; can’t* **bows** I am indeed Tessa. 🙂 That’s T-E-double S- A *hopes you’ve heard Tigger spell his name.*

  • Load More
>