@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice I’d love to join you! 😀
Unfortunately, I can’t stay up really late tonight because we’re moving tomorrow morning so I’ve got to get up early. But I’ll probably be awake for another hour or two. What are you listening to?
(Oh, and I realized today that you already finished September, but it’s still September here, so…I forgot t…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@alia @jenwriter17 @valtmy @rochellaine
Would anyone like to join me in listening to musicals and writing blog posts one handed?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice, @rochellaine, @jenwriter17, @dekreel, @valtmy
anyone here?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@valtmy Hehe 😀 I do live near Canberra, but Canberra’s the capital as well. How is it that no one can remember the capital of Australia?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Did you have fun writing the cute scenes though?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Are you still working on your parody?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Yep, how are you?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice Aw, yes! But maybe I’ll come visit you in Australia and I’ll get to take pictures of kangaroos myself. That would be cool too. 😉
It’s 2:00 a.m. here. I think I’d better get some rest. 😀 Goodnight.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
I’d gone walking anyway and took cute photos of kangaroos to show you all when I come to America 😛
That’s why I said it would be disturbing 😀
No worries. I’m the same honestly.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice @catwing should take vanishing lessons from me. 😛 Sorry about that! I’m back for a very short bit.
The thing is, a voice is intangible, so…how could it be disemboweled? 😛
Oh…sorry about that. I’ll work on it a bit tonight and in my spare time. Not annoying at all, please keep reminding me! If I don’t do a thing as soon…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
😛 A disembowelled voice would be quite disturbing. I’m well. I’m just reading through some readers comments…
Speaking of…I don’t mean to be annoying…but how’s that questionnaire going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice Great! I had a really fun laugh today over reading someone describing a voice coming over a speaker system as “disemboweled” instead of “disembodied.” 😉
How about you?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@rochellaine Yep. How are you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice Are you here tonight?
-
Joy posted an update 8 years ago
@seekjustice Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I am SO sorry I haven’t come back to your book lately! I won’t be able to finish it by September. 🙁 I think you said in the email or somewhere to try to be done by then. . . Should I just keep reading? I mean, obviously I should but, do you still want me to critique it and such?
-
Joy replied to the topic Well I'm back, just not exactly in black. in the forum Start HERE 8 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate Inktober is a thing that artists do every October where they draw one ink drawing a day (or pencil drawing that’s inked at the end) following a set of prompts. The rules and prompts are here if you’d like to take a look. 🙂
If you’re interested, just download the prompt for this year (or another year, I suppose. Doesn’t m…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
are you around tonight?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Well I'm back, just not exactly in black. in the forum Start HERE 8 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate Cool! I also like to draw. Are you doing Inktober this year?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@devastate-lasting Shame on you! Just kidding, I forgive you. 😉
Honestly it’s like that with me and Story Embers. 😛
- Load More
