@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello, @leilani-dove!! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! (First to say it!!) Or as I like to call it: The bestest place in cyberspace. 😀
Anna-Lee is such a beautiful name! But don’t worry, I’ll call you Allie 😉
Ooh, what’s your book about, if I may ask?
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Ah well…. 😉
D.G. Snapper has the same personality as Dragon Snapper though…but she can’t breath fire. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 @shannon @sam-kowal Let me make this easy on you. If their’s a KP conference, then I’ll come as a human so I can’t melt any chairs.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Aye, that I do. 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
My brain doesn’t want to write. Oh well. Bye! @emily
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal @dragon-snapper @shannon
I’ve got it! Invisible chairs!
Okay, I can see why that may not work. Maybe they’re invisible if you turn on the invisibility?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Emily *appears in a puff of smoke* *coughs* Hi!
-
Joy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper But they’re not chairs exactly! And melting horses is just plain… o_0
@anne-of-lothlorien We seemed to have hijacked your thread…
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking @princessfoo You guys go ahead and disguise yourselves as bumbling henchmen. But I really don’t want to change my profile photo back to that dark and evil one that I used when I was a bumbling henchman. (Remember that, NC?)
Although that makes sense…
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I think it would just be easier if everybody switched to beanbags.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Oh yes. Aren’t I predictable? High-pitched violins always played in the background, and was very mean to my servants.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hm… What if we make chairs that have a Snapper alert? Whenever you come near an alarm turns on so we can hide the chairs.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Nope. But they run away when they see a dragon.
[we have hijacked this thread]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
You melt horses?
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel @epicaddie2 @sam-kowal I will melt them all!

-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Hmm… I dunno. @dragon-snapper Do you melt stools or sofas? What about benches?
Trees are flammable, so I’m not sure if that would work. And I’m scared of heights.
Sitting on tables are fun, I have to admit. But I like leaning back on something when I’m sitting.
I’ve never ridden a horse before… That might work.
Carpeted floors?…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 @sam-kowal @shannon
What about stools? What about sofas? What about benches? Trees? Table tops? Horses? Carpeted floors?
Or does it have to be beanbags? 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Whoops, missed your last post. See you!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Thanks, friend.
What is your favorite subject in school?
- Load More
