@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Yay for Gladys! I will keep praying for her, and your uncle and aunt and their family.
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien oh that’s so good to hear your sister is doing so well!! Will be praying for your Uncle and Aunt.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and @dekreel if you wish, I would like to try yours as well. 😀
And for anyone out there who wants, I have a character–
Ivy (insert epic last name here)
A peasant girl with black, straightish hair that is usually pulled back. Sharp, bright eyes, and isn’t usually smiling.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel That picture’s so adorable! I love Chessy… She looks exactly how I imagine Cassie, the character I played in my homeschool group’s 2017 senior drama performance. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon I shall try!
-
Joy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Okayyyy *starts fasting* 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Are you still doing this?! I’ll give it a go…
With the sacred ink, write the name of your dying best friend, the despicable and ruthless emperor, on his foot, and he does not survive. Write it on his hand, and he is healed. Which will you choose?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel It’s very cool being able to see your characters, especially if you are as artistically challenged as I am! Yes, they look really good. I like Sapphire’s skirt too 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@seekjustice My pleasure! Yeah, I like Chessy too (darn it, I forgot to ink her eyelashes!). And I really enjoyed drawing her pants 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel that is so cute! I love it very much! 😀 I especially like Chessy, you captured her more mischievous, adventurous side really well. 😀 Thanks! *I can’t stop looking at it now*
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I’d usually severely injure anyone who tries to punish me, since I’m a Ranger, but I think I’ll accept this punishment. *stuffs chocolate in my mouth* *through a mouthful of chocolate* I’m loving this!
-
Joy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien *backs off* Licorice… among the few candies I don’t like. *eats cotton candy* And us…? Do we have a punishment…? Should I even be asking this…?
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Yes, I am! *glares at everyone* *pulls out Ranger weapons* Guys, this is Anne’s thread. Stop hijacking it.
Let’s ignore the fact that I took part in hijacking.
-
Joy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I’m not a person or a dragon! Therefore, you can’t whip me! ;-P
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@seekjustice  *slams picture on table* Here ya go!! What do you think?

-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel thanks!! I can imagine cargo pants would be hard to draw 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@singforjoy I think the thwaps have been on my bean plants recently… 😉
I like to harmonize to Christian pop songs as I listen to them 🙂
I love soundtrack, too!! Finding Dory, Home, Rio, Animusic, and Planet Coaster are the best. Especially Planet Coaster! By far!! I would highly recommend it! What’s your favorite soundtrack? Do you like…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@jessi-rae That’s okay 🙂 I tagged you because, well… I don’t know who here has artistic talent besides @dragon-snapper, @catwing and myself 🙂
@seekjustice I’m drawing your characters now! Cargo pants are tricky…
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@singforjoy Indeed you have! Seen any toothy cows in the area lately? 😉
I also sing! And write music! What kind of music do you write? Sheet music? Lyrics? I write lyrics 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
A musician, eh? Do you play any instruments? I play piano as a hobby, and cajon for my youth group 🙂
- Load More
