@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Emily I’ve been having a little trouble fitting writing into my schedule too, the past couple days. I have homework due on the first Thursday of January, and I have to clarify some important elements of my current WIP before I can write any more of it. *sigh* I’m really glad you’ll be able to work on your story, though! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily I am *still* working on my WIP…hoping to have it done by Christmas!
Partyyyyyy….🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨
Help yourself.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Emily That’s awesome! 😀 More writing time is always a plus. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Emily I don’t think I have Christmas break until Christmas week… I’m homeschooled, and Mom has me doing stuff year round. My only breaks are for the holidays or when Dad has the day (or week or two) off work. I am excited for Christmas week, though!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily I am heeeeere!  I’m writing on and off at the moment!
@dragon-snapper *hugs you because of LOTR gif, even though she has no idea what is happening*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Not sure yet…
One one hand, I can edit…but I don’t have enough time to do anything substantial with that right now…
Or I could write LKD3, but my brain’s doing this–

to it right now.Or I could right my novel….but I’d rather finish LKD3 first, so I can’t decide.
….
Writer world problems, eh?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Emily Better than yesterday, I think. Some of the questions aren’t nearly as long and complicated. I’m currently on my second-to-last question, which is slightly more involved, but hopefully I’ll be done in less than 15 minutes (if I don’t get sidetracked XD).
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@jessi-rae XD Thanks!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Those are so pretty!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily I can join you for a few. 😀
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Emily I’ll write (or at least clarify important things in my current WIP) when I finish today’s portion of psychology. 🙂
-
Joy and
singforjoy are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 @shannon Hey! We can have @dekreel repellent too. Licorice. 😉
@anne-of-lothlorien *grins too* And it’s all my fault. Ain’t no ranger gonna get me. *flies away*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Title opinions? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yeeessss.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Sierra Kai Sterling…

-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dekreel Your Doctor…

-
Joy replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@singforjoy Fresh Aire is a series of electronic music albums. There are at least eight of them and they date back to the 70s. The last album was made in the 2000s I think. Some of the songs I don’t like — I think they’re too cheesy. But I listen to the ones I do like all the time.
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus @rolena-hatfield What happened to that short story “Foundling?” I really liked it!
-
We removed it from the site. (Hopefully just for a short period!)
What happened is that at KP we have a policy of editing all our submissions before publication. The lady who submitted that piece was either unaware of that, or didn’t fully understand what it implied, so she was surprised when her piece was published to find that her story was…[Read more]
-
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Thanks! I do wish!
- Load More
