@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Sadly, I have no clue.
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing @dragon-snapper @xonos-darkgrate @ingridrd @perfectfifths @epicaddie2
All right…
“I thought it was a dream!!”
If anyone can guess this, you are awesome 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith Hmmmm…
“Write on this paper and it will reach out, grab your hand, and take you beyond your wildest imaginings. Where will you go?”
Not the best…
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper *chin on fingers* Not bad! Thanks!
-
Joy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ohh, hohoho! Don’t get any ideas! *waves finger*
@epicaddie2 *arrives* *sees you in danger* *leaps in front of you* Ranger! Ranger! Ranger! Ranger! Ranger! Ranger! No need to thank me. 😉
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper *stumbles back* Ah! No!
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal *sprays salad dressing everywhere* Bwahahahahaha!
@epicaddie2 It’s easy. All I have to do is say ranger.
ranger.
ranger.
XD 😉
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper *explodes in frustration* Ranger. Is. Capitalized.
Ranger.
Ranger.
Ranger.
So you may have found my weakness, but how will you make it into a repellant? *sticks tongue out* Good luck with that! 😋
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith (HIII!) @emily @introvert_girl @ingridrd I’m trying out a story idea…
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 I know your weakness. It’s me, not capitalizing ranger.
ranger.
ranger’s apprentice.
@sam-kowal Rats. It could’ve been so epic too.
@anne-of-lothlorien But you won’t punish me because I am writing LKD3, right?
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ranger is capitalized, by the way. Don’t be so disrespectful to Rangers. *sticks tongue out* You won’t live long if you do! 😆
@sam-kowal Good point. Let’s all bring our horse chair things to the conference just in case.
Well, since you guys are all giving away your weaknesses, I guess I should too.
…
Did you really think that…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@singforjoy welcome to Kingdom Pen (my phones autocorrect is suggesting welcoming you to Indonesia!)
I’m an INFP too, Â I’m sure we’ll get along fine!
*scratches head to think of a question that hasn’t already been asked*
Do you like Lord of the Rings (especially the soundtrack of the movies, since you’re into soundracks)?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Emily Bye!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Title opinions? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Sounds good to me.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Sorry this is late, but bye!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily @jessi-rae @introvertgirl @anyone-I-missed
Got to go now. Happy writing! Ta!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Thank you kindly!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Here’s the synopsis I wrote recently (special thanks to the Kapeefers who edited it for me!):
Jaclyn Fallows’ world has a history of turning upside down.
Like when she was suddenly able to create a small blue flame in the palm of her hand on her eighth birthday. Or when she started having the same dream about the sister who vanished wi…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Emily It is pretty fun. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvertgirl @emily @ingridrd @jessi-rae @am-I-getting-everyone? XD
Well, I’ll just take all this ice cream for the Legend of King Daeus 3 (or myself), and wanders on out of here….
I hate to break up the party, but there are some things I need to get done…
Emily–GO CHRISTMAS VACATION! 😀 You’re homeschooled too? (and I have next week…[Read more]
- Load More
