@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel *pants and pulls self up a very steep and dry hill*
And then I have to edit it.
*headdesk, even though I’m not at my desk*
Ooh, supporting character. Out of curiosity, what role do I play? Or is that a secret? 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Bacon tent. Hmmm 😀 You can do it! Be perseverant! 😉
The KPA is going… Slowly. I just started the third chapter, so at least it’s going at all! I’m excited about this part because it’s where we get to meet all the supporting characters 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Ah…well….It’s going. You and I are currently investigating tents we thought were bacon…but they weren’t. So sad. XD
I’m actually editing my novel right now though–but once I reach 82 pages edited, I shall write. If I’m lucky–and by that I mean, very perseverant [not a word…] and non-stop writing–I’ll be able to finish it…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Oh, hi! How’s the LOKD3 going, by the way?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I’m editing if you’re still here.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @epicaddie2 @emily @introvert_girl @sam-kowal @audrey-caylin
I’m not sure if anyone’s here… But just in case, HELLO! I’m writing. Again. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Oww! Praying! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2Â Good idea! Here are some of my favorites…
“Is not this a dream come true in ways undreamed?” — (can’t remember her name. ARGH!)
“A heart that’s made of gold can’t really beat at all.” — Switchfoot
“Could it be that on my worst days // How You love me simply will not change // What if it’s really not about what I do but what…[Read more]
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 awww poor you, yes! I feel ya we had to skip church cause we have the flu, and have been coughing our lungs away.
-
EpicAddie2 started the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I love quotes. They can be inspiring, encouraging, and all that jazz. So I though I’d make a thread where anyone can post a few of their favorite quotes.
Here are some of mine.
“We must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.” ~Albus Dumbledore.
“Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I’ll definitely be praying!
*deep breath* Okay, I have a prayer request. But it’s kinda embarrassing.
Basically, I have a rash on my face, and it hurts REALLY bad. I had to skip church today because of it. Can you guys pray that it goes away?
@dragon-snapper @dekreel @daughteroftheking @salome01w4g @seekjustice @emily @sha…[Read more]
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 10 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@singforjoy Hello there and welcome! 😀 You have a wonderful profile pic. *hugs pic*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Still here…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily LOL I love the Big Hero 6 gif!!
@dragon-snapper @introvert_girl @sam-kowal @other-kapeefers
‘Eya! I’m writing 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper No, it’s not Narnia… Have you seen Studio Ghibli? It’s on of those movies.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Bye!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Ah, the part where everyone gets beaten up. 😉
I just finished writing that story. All 4211 words of it (I did not write that all just now though). Now I’m going to edit. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I like this one:
“We could collect nuts…”
“Yes! And throw them at the Talmarines!” -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Ooh great. So he gets to point a sword at the uncle guy next? XD (apparently, not remembering names is a contagious factor)
- Load More
