@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Switchfooooooot!!! Yep, that’s LOTR. 😀
@epicaddie2 *ridiculously loud* HAMILTON!!!!! Ok, I just needed to do that. xD
You have?? That’s so cool! Do you like Switchfoot? (I’m sorry if we’ve had this conversation before. I think my memory chip is overloaded with song lyrics 😉 )
Oh, here’s another quote:
You use way to many…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you! And I’ll totally be praying for you!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 i know! It’s very cool, but i can’t remember were I found it, so I can’t double check it.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily Ahhhhh good ol’ Oscar Reteep xD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon and I’ll pray for your family too. Having the flu is no fun either.
@shannon @winter-rose @epicaddie2 @dragon-snapper @anne-of-lothlorien
I’ve been having trouble with an ankle that I sprained on Christmas Day last year and it hasn’t healed properly. Its been causing me quite a lot of pain and frustration and inhibited my dancing and…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
How’d that happen?
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!!!
Have you listened to/seen Hamilton?
Who’s your favorite Wingfeather Saga character? Mine’s Janner.
Did you watch the live Piano Guys concert on YouTube last week? It was pretty awesome xD
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!!!
Have you listened to/seen Hamilton?
Who’s your favorite Wingfeather Saga character? Mine’s Janner.
Did you watch the live Piano Guys concert on YouTube last week? It was pretty awesome xD
-
Snapper and
singforjoy are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 definitely! I hate rashes so much. ☺ They’re annoying!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice I really like the Elisabeth Elliot quote/paraphrase!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 I love this thread!
@sam-kowal that  quote from Gandal is one of my favourites.
Here are a few of  my favourites:
“He is no fool to give up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose” Jim Elliot
“It is not worth living for if it is not worth dying for” Elisabeth Elliot (thats a paraphrase, Â I can’t remember the exact wo…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking I’ve actually met Jon Foreman’s son, Jett XD
I feel like we’ve talking about this before, but… HAMILTON!!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!
Also, I’ve that Tolkien quote 😉
And Andrew Peterson!!!!! I have one of his quotes somewhere but I can’t find it. *sighs*
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking Switchfoooot! 😀 Is that other one LOTR? Sounds like it
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@salome01w4g Aww :'( I’ll be praying that you feel better! And thank you!
@dekreel @daughteroftheking Thank you!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Splendid idea! (and @sam-kowal , that one from Not Today is one of my favorites EVER.)
Lessee… *looks through memory*
Don’t panic! -Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
Why do write like you’re running out of time? Write day and night like you’re running out of time? Everyday you fight like you’re running out of time, – Hamilton
All…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Ooooooh I like the first one!
@sam-kowal Ah! I love that Gandalf/Tolkien quote!!!
Here’s a few more.
“Everyday has the potential to be the greatest day of your life.” ~Lin-Manuel Miranda
“Not all those who wander are lost.” ~J. R. R. Tolkien
“Even if it isn’t a piece of work that finds an audience, it will teach you thinks you could…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy If I were to answer that, it would be a long list. If you are interested, I would just go ahead and listen to all of them and decide for yourself which ones you don’t like.
For what it’s worth, my favorites are “Interlude III” (1st album), “A Shade Tree” (2nd album), and “The Big Bang” (8th album). 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 Random guess: Tomorrowland.
I’ve never seen that movie, but it seems like that quote would be from it.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Aw man! Certainly.
- Load More
