@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I was wondering lol. Ahh okay 🙂
So what are you writing?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Bye, @dragon-snapper!
Aw, thanks @dekreel! I will now anticipate your next question….No, I didn’t draw it. I found it on Pinterest. But wouldn’t you know, it looks just like me!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Aw missed you! Seeya later
@aislinn-mollisong Still here?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @aislinn-mollisong And I’m signing out now. I edited until 70%
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Weclome and thrice welcome!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl Well….Aislinn and Nikko already time-traveled to the past.
It didn’t end well.
-
Joy started the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m just basically going to do what @kate-flournoy did with Rogue One. Has anybody seen The Last Jedi yet?! If you have, awesome! What did you think of it? If you haven’t, #1: go watch it, and #2: don’t come back to this thread until you’ve seen it as I’m thinking there’s probably going to be spoilers here.
Anyway, I think the movie was awesome!…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily I dunno… I don’t think I’m outspoken enough to be your assistant. Besides, I don’t think you need much help 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Your signature line… *dies*
@Emily @Shannon Right… if anyone asks, we were out smashing mailboxes. *please get the Cars reference someone* 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper
*bursts into room* *cue spotlight and worms-eye-view camera* I AM HEERRRE!
Hello! I’m writing! 🙂
Aislinn, can I just say how much I love your profile pic? I have been meaning to say that for a long time! 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Hhmm… Caroline would rather be a scholar. Goats don’t interest her. 😛
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl This is a great idea!
Caroline would rather have a t-rex the size of a dog. She wouldn’t know what to do with it though, and Mack (another MC) would probably teach it tricks when she wasn’t looking. She already doesn’t remember her family, so that settles that. 😛
She would watch the movie, and would have a terribly good time…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Hmmm… I’m going to do this with four of my characters.
Amber: Would rather watch a poorly made movie, (except she lives in Leifer…so there are no movies…) A T-rex the size of a dog, (She has a dragon, for crying out loud!) lose all memory of her family, (she already has), rather eat  twenty pancakes, and live in the Sahara for two years. (…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I think I’m going to have to get @anne-of-lothlorien to come in here and hand out some of her horrible punishments.
@dragon-snapper Yeah, I’ve heard that quote before…. Mark Twain? No… I can’t remember.
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @introvert_girl @princessfoo
Would your character rather live in Antarctica for two years, or the Sahara Desert for two years?
The Doctor would rather live in the Sahara (and eat 20 pancakes 🙂 )
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Yes. Multitasking involves here, Aetherlight, my book, listening to inspirations soundtracks, and eating popcorn. YAY!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Multitasking. Sounds fun. 😉
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, @dragon-snapper! I’m just writing. Writing, writing, writing….and multitasking.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Hi! 😀 I’m editing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl @princessfoo Excellent! 😀
Ike would rather have a T-rex the size of a dog, have his family forget about him (sad) and would rather watch a poorly made movie.
Would your character rather eat twenty pancakes, or eat five bowls of macaroni and cheese. Ike would rather eat twenty pancakes.
- Load More
