@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien, I’m glad to hear Gladys is improving. I will continue praying for her full recovery
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @catwing @daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @all-you-awesome-kapeefers
I’m still here, working on the KPA…
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia I soooo sympathize with you!!! Praying! 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey y’all, I have a prayer request which is probably why I’m writing on this forum…anyways
My youngest sister (K) and I are super close. She has only been home for about two years, and we’ve always close. if any of you watch Race to the Edge, the family joke is that she is Chicken and I’m Tuffnut. Anyway, one of my elder sisters is moving back…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic How Do I Write a Sad Ending?! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 You’re welcome! I’m glad it makes sense! It looks like mumbo-jumbo to me XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Publishing on Kingdompen.org in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 9 months ago
@graceofspades2017 My pleasure! 😉 Plan on submitting anything (if I may ask)?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Okay, I’ll draw Danika!
My character’s name is Kris (female). Long wavy blond hair, round face, brown eyes, friendly smile. Blue jumpsuit with matching skirt, and white blouse underneath (she’s a news anchor). Tie optional. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Publishing on Kingdompen.org in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 9 months ago
@graceofspades2017 Yes! you can publish short stories, poetry, articles and book reviews (you probably already knew that 😛 ) If you click the “submissions” button on the top of the website, it takes you to the submission guidelines, and it will tell you all about how you can publish things there 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Ooh… Well, I was born in the Red Chasms of Taranar with dozens of other evil beasts, but when I was still a cub I was mysteriously rescued and taken out of the chasms by… I don’t know who. As I grew, I became less and less evil and eventually got to where I am now: Friendly, obsessive, artistic, creative, and mostly non-evil.
Long…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Are you still there?
-
Joy replied to the topic How Do I Write a Sad Ending?! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Good question! I think you should leave the story with the characters feeling hopeful, even if it’s just a little hopeful, in the circumstances. You character should be motivated to set her wrongs right, and to improve everyone’s image of her, by saving the queen, or helping to save the queen, or doing her part in any way. If you…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @daughteroftheking *bows  politely* thank you.
@dragon-snapper I think it would make a lovely cover photo.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing….yes, I have an Aether-borg right arm. It can shoot fireballs and stuff. No biggie.
@emily Thank you, I think they are rather triet, don’t you?
-
Alia replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien,  I think I deserve punishment too m’lady, I saw what they were doing and did nothing to stop it. I even went so far as to cheer them on silently
-
Alia replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj, welcome to the bestiest place…anywhere really
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@gh24682468999Â Yeah… Every short story of mine turns into a novel. It’s annoying. I’m thinking it will be around ten chapters, each about three pages long. I’m not sure though.
@inkling-for-christ Aww, thanks! @dragon-snapper used the term “Kingdom of Pen” in her LOKD stories, so I just went from there.
So yeah, sorry this is taking so long, guys!
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd, I’ll be praying
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice *clasps hands dramatically* Beautiful!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Ingridrd I’ll keep praying!
- Load More
