Hi, I'm GabbyJ!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi, I'm GabbyJ!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    GabbyJ
    @gabbyj
      • Total Posts: 92

@introvert_girl One of my favorite characters from a book would be Margus from Robert Elmer’s sci-fi series (I think it’s called Trion Rising, if I remember correctly).

My favorite kind of cookie? Now that’s hard…maybe chocolate chip. : )

*Swirls cape menacingly while the Imperial March plays in the background*

GabbyJ
      @gabbyj

@mariposa Nice to meet you! : ) I haven’t tried painting, but I want to. Do you paint?

GabbyJ
        @gabbyj

@shannon I’m from Ohio–what about you? The Marriott was the JW Marriott in San Antonio Texas where they held the 2017 National Bible Bee–have you participated in the BB before? It’s really cool. : )

GabbyJ
          @gabbyj

Hi, @emily! I turned fifteen in November. How old are you?

GabbyJ
            @gabbyj

@daughteroftheking Lol! That’s like asking what your favorite part of a BLT sandwich is. I love various aspects of all three stages (outlining, writing, and revising), and sometimes the three sort of blend together…like a BLT sandwich. : )

What’s your favorite part?

GabbyJ
              @gabbyj

@aratrea It’s so nice to “meet” you!

That’s cool that you did BB–did you enjoy it?

I really like Chuck Black right now, but through the KP author interviews I’ve discovered some new authors that I want to check out. : )

GabbyJ
                @gabbyj

@seekjustice Hi, nice to “meet” you! Living in Australia sounds so fun! This may sound like a silly question, but do you get to see a lot of kangaroo? : )

I finished the fourth draft of a fantasy fiction book called Awakening (the first book in a trilogy), but it still needs a lot of work. What kind of things do you like to write?

GabbyJ
                  @gabbyj

@ingrid Thanks, I can’t wait to get to know you better, too! I’m a kitten person (I just think they are so adorable!) Judging from your profile pic, it seems to me that you’re a wolf person. 😛

GabbyJ
                    @gabbyj

Hi, @Allison-Grace!!! Yes, I LOVE Star Wars! Have you seen the Last Jedi yet? (I haven’t, but I definitely will!)

Congrats on finishing your outline! So excited about your novel, btw!

Yeah, I met Daeus and Kina Lamb at the Bible Bee!

GabbyJ
                      @gabbyj

Hi, nice to meet you, @sam-kowal! *Runs off to scribble “spiky spikes spiking out all over him” in a notebook of ingenious descriptions* 😛

Right now I’m working on a trilogy called Dragons of Alamire, and I’m still editing the first book, Awakening. How about you? What kind of filmmaking do you enjoy? : )

GabbyJ
                        @gabbyj

@alia @emma-flournoy Thanks! 😀

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 1330

@gabbyj I’m 13. @shannon is 15.

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 859

@gabbyj Wow, that is awesome. You guys were right in my backyard. So crazy. Actually, we were there the day the Bible Bee was going on. Small world! And to answer your question, I have never participated in the Bible Bee.

Joy
                              @dekreel
                                • Total Posts: 2304

@shannon @gabbyj  Quick question: What’s a Bible Bee? 😛

You can pronounce it however you want.

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 859

@dekreel As far as I understand it, it’s a competition where a bunch of people try to memorize a whole lot of the Bible, and quote it back perfectly. It’s kinda like a spelling bee, because you are disqualified if you make a mistake. Gabby could probably explain better though…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >