@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Hmm. That sounds awesome! So, are you going to make, like, a little book of short stories? @waterlily
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
YAY! I was thinking I was alone….Whatcha writin? @waterlily
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!! 😀 😀
Ten countries, eh? Where do you live, if I may ask? What are your favorite books? Favorite music genre? Favorite movie and/or TV show?
Sorry, I have a lifetime supply of ice breaker questions that I just have to ask sometimes X)
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, @princesswriter! I’m Aislinn, hailing from Aethasia. Good to see another writer has discovered this most wonderful Kingdom of Pen. Willl you be helping to rule? 😉
One question: Are you homeschooled?
Two question: Do you play Aetherlight?
Hey, @princessfoo! I found a friend for you!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Another Little Snippet in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily Wow, I love this! Please write more because I can’t stand the suspense!
I love how you write accents like that. I’ve been trying to do it with a Scottish character, but I’m not sure if its working.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Little Story Wants Readers in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
Wow, @waterlily! That was really good! I don’t see anything wrong with it!
-
Alia replied to the topic My sister finished her book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong, I’m already sixteen and haven’t even gotten halfway through any of my books. Though I plan to finish one by next Christmas.
It’s sci-fi. let me give you the synopsis.
Galaxy Agents rule the world without compassion or mercy and consequently are both feared and hated. When Jorgan Alioth is chosen to join the ranks he is…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic My sister finished her book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia That is just amazing. I’ll probably be almost sixteen by the time this book gets done….*sigh*
Its too bad I can’t buy it yet. Can you tell me what its about? What genre is it?
-
Alia replied to the topic My sister finished her book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong, I shall answer for her since she is conveniently ignoring this topic.
she seemed somewhat relieved when it was done because she set up a timetable of when it had to be done and the last 150 or so words were eluding her. I also know that she is happy with it, otherwise no one would have gotten it because she is a…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Ahhhh….that makes so much sense now. Thank you! And great template things!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus what does Lorem ipsum doloris sit amet mean!??! I see that everywhere!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Merry Christmas and Happy Plot Holes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Well, tnelns are rock-eating lizards that live in Everly. I made them up.
Vessapedes, on the other hand….they’re from a decently written fantasy trilogy called The Vengekeep Prophecies and…they are not fun. At all. They are giant poison wormy things that like to eat people.
Not fun.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @seekjustice @alia @catwing @dragonsnapper @emily @waterlily I’m here. I’m writing. And I’m actually getting some stuff done. Anyone else want to share in the joy of Writer’s Block Domination?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic My sister finished her book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
YAYAYAYAYAYAY! @charisetter THAT’S AMAZING!!! How does it feel to finish a book? I haven’t done it yet. What’s the book called and can I get it on Amazon?
(P.S. Please don’t murder Alia in your next book, treat her as your fan base. That’s what I’m doing with mine.)
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
signing off for no one
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m on, if anyone else is…which I doubt.
-
Alia started the topic My sister finished her book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m guessing this is where this goes, and I know @charisetter is going to kill me for putting her in the spotlight, but I don’t care.
Charis finished her book and self-published it and gave it to our family for Christmas. It was amazing. the first of a series.
I don’t know how much bragging I can get away with before she murders me in her next…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Annnnd I gotta go… Merry Christmas!!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel yeah, she loves it now. She didn’t really care about my book until I used the voice recorder device I got for Christmas and made her an audiobook of what I have so far. Now she’s hooked.
- Load More
