@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 *eyes grow round* *cocks head* That is the most peculiar and the most hilarious thing I’ve seen all day 0_o XD
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m off
-
Snapper replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
I still win. 😉
@epicaddie2 *banishes self for inventing that*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing *cue confetti explosion* I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! *presents you with the ice cream award of awesomeness*
…and Nice Cat. I was rendered speechless with giggling at that part. xD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
Ike Benrai inherited a lot from his father. His looks. His out-of-the-box intelligence. His arrogance. But one thing that Ike didn’t inherit–but developed quite on his own–is the tendency to fight. He loves it, although his childhood enemy, Zelaya Lotrene, might disagree.
But when he’s chosen to be an apprentice to one of the Colony’s most renow…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Sounds great! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Ike would rather carry a gun. XD
Would your character rather have a year in solitude, or a year in Hollywood?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m happy to beta read but I’m literally about to go on hiatus so I’ll discuss it with you when I get back. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper *claps hands* Well done on getting the editing finished! I, regrettably, will not have time to beta read. *sniffles* *dries eyes daintily with a handkerchief* I’m greatly intrigued by your synopsis.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Heroes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oooh I like those! *adds them all to my list* Thank you!!!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! 😉 Not my best work, but still… *chuckles*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 *falls out of chair* That is the bestiest. xD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Frodo! 😀 I would be honored for you to read my book. You don’t have my email do you?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper welcome back!
Sadly I have news for you all. I’ll be away from the internet for a week or so, so I’m disappearing. Write and read well, my fair knights of Pen. 😀@catwing @Shannon @dekreel @epicaddie2 @aislinn-mollisong @everyone else.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia I’m off. Bye!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @dekreel Great! 😀
Aislinn…I can’t say no to that, can I? XD
To all and anyone else who’s going to beta-read this, here is the customary procedure for getting my email, cause no way never will I post it here. 😉
Anyway, email kingdompen at their kingdompenmag email gmail which is in the subscribe bar up there. @hope…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 started the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I just had a very odd but brilliant idea.
KaPeeFers, I present to you…
KING DAEUS!!!

@daeus @catwing @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @dekreel @shannon @emily
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong, glad I’m not alone
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Ike would rather be turned into a dragon, cause then he could melt chairs.
@catwing Rather have a cat. Less maintainence.
@emily Ike would rather do neither math nor science. Both boring. But if he was forced to pick one, he would choose Kindergarten math.
@allison-grace He would rather drink tea. It tastes more like…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Yes, yes, I’m late. Sorry. Christmas vacation, screen break, all that.
THIS IS AMAZING
WHEN IS PART TWO COMING???
- Load More
