@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
The fledgling Artist started the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, everyone!
As you may have guessed from my username i’m not actually a writer. Though I love learning about the complex art that is storytelling and discussing it with my two sisters! @introvert_girl (my older sister) and @itsastarrynight (my younger sister)
My other main interests include drawing/art, journaling, carving homemade stamps,…[Read more] -
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Shannon I remember when I first wrote my introduction post a year ago. I’m pretty sure that within half an hour, it already had eight replies. It was nerve-wracking. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 *que piano guys music*
@jenwriter17 Ah! I love Ludovico Einaudi. Which is your favorite of his? I think mine is Nuvole Bianche.I like a lot of instrumentals as well…. I have waaay too many playlist for writing.
Audiomachine. Pretty much all of their songs. They’re epic. Like TSFH.
Brunuhville. They have some pretty, epic,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 I may or may not have been one of those insurrectionists…
.Walking up to people and saying ‘HI, I’m a Kapeefer!’
.Ceaselessly pointing out cliches and stereotypes.
.corrects grammar
.love ice cream way too much. Even if they don’t like ice cream, they love the thought of it.
.coffee. Yep. Just coffee.
.and they…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 I believe there were some insurrectionists at one stage or another, but I wouldn’t want to point fingers or anything. *pulls up hood, twirls sabre and walks away, glancing shiftily behind*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*British narrator voice* To spot a Kapeefer, one must be very stealthy. On wrong move (AKA a spelling error like the one in this sentence), and you will scare your target away. Or, they will trip over themselves trying to correct you. 😉 Other definite signs of Kapeeferness:
– Sneaking up on unsuspecting newbies and saying “welcome to…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel it’s a bit squashy.
Okay, bye!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I know what you mean. I share with three of my younger siblings and its pretty cramped.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Yep. As a result, it’s an extremely small space in there 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel cool! Do you share?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Pretty good! We’re going to remodel my sis and I’s bedroom soon. It was a present 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Really nice. We went to church, came home and opened some presents and had a family dinner. How was yours?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I always come out as INFP whenever I take the test, but I feel I’m about fifty-fifty.
sorry @itisastarrynight I got your tag wrong. See above! ^
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal @seekjustice Cool 🙂
How was y’all’s Christmas? -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I’m still hanging around, catching up on everything I missed during my hour long hiatus.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice I’m actually almost the same way! I’m a mix of ENFP and ENFJ
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itsastarrynight Welcome! I’m an INFP/J I don’t really know which I am, I’m conflicted.
Um…what can I ask you? Whereabouts on the globe are you from?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal @seekjustice Still here?
- Load More
