@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Because no one on here has a phone…
Truer words have never been spoken. 😂😂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal That’s right. Don’t cross the not-kid.
@emily @dekreel I think it was one night in the second Writers’ Corner. I didn’t get much writing done, but I didn’t know any other way to vent my frustration. There was a chair. I was a dragon. … 😐
@shannon Because no one on here has a phone…
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Haha thanks! 😀
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh my land. XD I don’t know how I never saw this before. @Catwing, this is great. I’m pretty sure it’s also the first KP fiction I’ve ever been in, so… *throws some glitter* That’s fun. I think this is my favorite four words out of both parts.
A perfect forest elf
*cough cough* Looky there, @Dragon-Snapper. I’m perfect. And I think our…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Your fellow INFP greets you. I always get to these threads late and everyone else has asked the not-weird questions.
Um…………
Okay, got nothing. Welcome! (and be spared the embarrassing questions)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Shannon I took the MBTI test again (and it seems I’m getting more and more extroverted as I get older. I’m sure I was something like 30% extroverted last time I took it, but I can’t really remember. I was only 19% extroverted this time) and then I read up on the difference between J and P and I’m definitely INFP, though I do share a few common…[Read more]
-
Joy and
itisastarrynight are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Its never too late to practice/learn 😉
Its interesting though because I feel I gravitated to art for the same reason you did to writing.
Its just easier and more natural for me to tell stories through images and colors then with poetry and words. -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Nope! I don’t think I’ve even heard of any of those! But now i’m interested to see if my local library has any of them.
Cool verse! I love hearing what verses pop out to different people for different reasons. 🙂 -
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon *grins* Yeah, it’s creepy. I know!
*grin disappears* You don’t know who Lin-Manuel Miranda is?!!?! He composed and wrote ALL of the musical Hamilton and he wrote the music for Moana AND he’s doing the music for the new Little Mermaid. And other amazing stuff too.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon *winces* The Josiah one is really bad. Sometimes I’m really good at photoshopping and sometimes I’m just… no. I think one of the best things I’ve ever photoshopped is my Lin-Manuel Dorothy.

Please don’t ask.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Heroes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal I love that quote!!!
@emily Ooooh I like those a lot!
@shannon *chuckles* My brain is fried pretty much 24/7.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Ah, okay. Makes sense.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Hannah replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 this is perfect!!!!
I can’t help laughing and I’m in the library…..
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dekreel Oh, that’s @Dragon-Snapper‘s deal. She’s a mightily terrifying dragon, and if you cross her, she will melt your pencil or your phone or your chair or some other deeply personal item.
Moral of the Story: Don’t cross the kid.
-
Hannah replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d never have read it.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
How ’bout this?

Also, Daeus, why is your signature a bunch of turtles? Don’t get me wrong, I love turtles, but I figured it’d be something about raspberries and ice cream or something 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Welp, wrote 42 words, and then got distracted XD
Seeya around…
- Load More

