@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 OHMYGOSH So exciting!!!!
Quick question: Can it be specific like “how to write a good fight scene” or does it have to be something universal like writer’s block or grammar?
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong *chuckles*
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths A-ha, a-ha, very funny.
You know you’re a writer when…
You are kind of mad at awesome authors because they are so much better than you…*embarassed*
You try to find ways to sneak all of your friends into your books.
You start using your made-up greeting instead of “Hi”. (Ooops…..OYA!) (This is a legit thing that I do.)
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
What. In. The. Actual. Evens. Is. THAT!??!?!??!
I’m not sure whether to be disturbed or Vytannied….or possibly just confoozled….OOFTAH
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing TOP NOTCH!!! This is the most KaPeeFery adventure I’ve read all week. Again, TOP NOTCH!!!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing This is so great 😆 So, when’s part 3 gonna be ready?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
This sounds amazing! Do you mind if I share some stuff?
ON THE PROBLEM OF WRITER’S BLOCK
Yes. I’m going to try my hand at this.
So. How I usually slide past writer’s block is listening to “Inspiration Music”, such as, but not limited to, Lord of the Rings Rohan soundtracks, Taylor Davis, that one Celtic music thing someone had on the collage…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Ah, that makes sense 😋 Moana’s pretty good as long as you haven’t seen it 80 times.
@catwing Yep, it is!
I’m already working on a catwing! I’ll post it here when I’m done.
@dekreel Here’s the story behind my Lin-Manuel Dorothy: My friend told me that Lin wanted to dress up as Dorothy for Halloween and use his dog as Todo, but I guess…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth started the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey KeePers!
Okay. Welp, seeing as how I’ve spent the last ten minutes trying (and failing) to come with a way to segway into this post, I’m just gonna dive straight in: Hope and I are shaking up the newsletter in 2018, and we need your help–well, I need your help. Hope is leaving this part to me, so if it fails…you’ll know why.
But…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Well Ike melted a chair.
Wait…
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I think not, for I am the Chosen One.
You know you’re a writer when you write books. 😐
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths YAY I’M A KNIGHT NOW!!!!
Beware, @dragon-snapper. Now that I have graduated from sidekick to straight-up Hero, NO VILLAIN SHALL BE SAFE!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Well, Ike stuck out his tongue at Link.
I don’t either. This is normal, right? 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Ike said that that’s ridiculous.
Yep. But we’re writers. Being crazy comes with the job description.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Interestingly enough, my character already does both. 😐 On the run and underground. But he’d prefer to be on the run.
@perfectfifths Ike told me to tell you that he won’t. No matter what. You could make him drink coffee and he still wouldn’t. Sorry. *shrug*
He would rather never see moonlight. Besides, he be asleep anyway. 😉Would…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ooh, hard one… solitude, maybe
@perfectfifths …Moonlight
@catwing Technically she’s already on the run. Constantly. And she loves it X)
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Josiah, XD XD XD
Lin… 0_o
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
I can now join this conversation! @dekreel @supermonkey42 @his-instrument @introvert-girl
Introvert-girl Now that is an interesting prediction. Especially since Kylo has always had conflict… Then there was that scene where Rey was in lessons with Luke, and he said ‘You went right to the dark.’
Ben–what were those cute things with the big…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Done. 😀
@ethryndal I’ve sent you the message.
@shannon Worry not. I have plenty…
And concerning that peoples, I think I have enough! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing *melts chair* Haaahhaa! 😀 Awesome! 😀 How many chairs have I melted at this point?
@ethryndal One word: LEGENDARY.

- Load More
