@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily
I also love the piano guys! Whats your favorite song by them at the moment? -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
The child of light soundtrack is super inspiring for me right now (Its a game, though I’ve never played it and know almost nothing about lol)
Also love listing to ambient music with rain sounds. Super relaxing/inspiring.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for sharing! I love to hear about what other people are into. I’ve never read that book but I’ve heard about it! 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa
I love the idea of card making! Though i’m not very confidant in my artistic skills yet so i’ve not really done much of it. I believe i’ve made a couple before though! Do you like making cards? 😀 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Greetings, Fellow Writers in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Great to meet you Abby!
Whats your novel about? And how long have you been working on it?
Hmm and lastly.. Pancakes or waffles? 😀 -
Joy replied to the topic Poems by Alfred the Great in the forum Poetry 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42Â Wow. You ventured deep into the ancient, spooky cave of old, dusty topics and found a treasure! I’m impressed! I can’t let this turn back to dust…
@daeus I just read the poem Of Fame and Death on page 41, and WOW. Just wow. I had no idea Alfred the Great was such a talented and deep poet. I especially liked the first seven sta…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj @dragon-snapper @ethryndal @catwing @ingridrd I have two characters!
The first one’s name is, um… Dekreel (Not me! A different Dekreel. He’s a historian… I was named after him actually 🙂 ) Anyway, he’s in his mid to late 20s. He has curly black hair with a beard that looks like Daeus’ beard. Pale blue eyes, fairly small nose,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings, Fellow Writers in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@abby1 Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!! 😀 😀
New Zealand?! WOW, I don’t think we’ve ever had a New Zealander on KP before. Special welcome! (I’m from America, BTW, but there are also a few Australians, a couple Canadians, and at least one English person.)
What is your novel about? 🙂
Just what Grace said, MBTI is a…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing *undignified squeals of delight* THIS IS THE BESTIEST. It made my day. Night. Whatever it is now.
Also, I am honored to be imagined doing interesting things. 😉 I love Calvin and Hobbes!
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie Wait, WHAT?
*squints*Â … Hmmm… You have been trained well
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Ohhhh, that’s a lot of guesses…
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Here! Or here! Or here or here or here or here or here or here or….
BTW these aren’t random guesses. I have been looking quite carefully (or as carefully as my impatient, impulsive self will let me…)

-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Thanks! 🙂
@shannon, you’re big on music, right? Do you write music at all?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42Â Wha?! Oh, that’s so cool! Good idea, too! The porgs were totally a hit. They’re so funny XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths …….. R-Ratatouille? I doubt it
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 @catwing What about a Chasm Beast with a cat’s tail? *smirks* Just attach a cat’s tail to a wolf!
(But please don’t get confused — I’m NOT a wolf. Even though I keep calling myself a wolf. I’m NOT)
- Load More






