@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@Sam-Kowal Well, the Emperor wasn’t really established in the Originals, existing only as a vague reference in Ep. IV (“The Emperor has disbanded the galactic senate”) and a momentary hologram in Ep. V, yet he came back in Ep. VI as the Big Bad. With that in mind, the Knights going from vague references to an actual villainous force doesn’t seem…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ That’s not a bad idea! Go for it!
Questions: Who would I be nominating? Or would you be nominating me? And we’re nominating people to make stories that show/tell, right?
This sounds cool!
-
Alia replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ, I think its a fantastic idea. I could definitely work on this area of writing.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m back. Seeing if I can do something with the DWN…
@aislinn-mollisong @sam-kowal @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @catwing
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
…when did we start calling him Broom Boy? What a sad nickname…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Heck yeah, Kylo and Rey! It doesn’t matter if you “ship” them or not, they were amazing. The fight between them and the Guards was my favorite part too.
…and yes. If something happens to poor Kylo Ren, I can assure you that I too will be severely enraged. @ethryndal
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 Besides all of it? Hrrrrrm…. I don’t know. All of it. Gotta say, I loved the dimension between Kylo and Rey. Platonic or romantic, either way it was great. So much added complexity for him (*snorts* As if he didn’t need enough…) And the fight against the Praetorian Guards… OH. MY. GOODNESS. *dies* What was your favorite…[Read more]
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
*wandering aimlessly through archives* *pauses* Wait… @hope are you a Whovian?! 😀 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*fumbles for words*
You know what, never mind. I’m not going to even try to explain how awesome it is. It’s too beautiful. 😀 Was it as tasty as it looks?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I think I’m signing off… the color is out *sighhhhh* *scratches table frustratedly*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Sure! Good-bye! Say hi to Ariella for me 😉
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Ah, man! I have to get off. BUT I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON THE COLOR SITUATION! Gooooooodbyyyyyyyyeeeeee……
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Hooray! I have colors, but they’re a bit faded. I have no plot in the KPA whatsoever yet 😛 But it’s moving forward……..
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel still here! Making a WHOLE LOTTA PROGRESS today! I think my colors are back!!! You?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong KAPEEFER! Are you still here? I’m writing 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Hey, can you possibly look through this? I know you’re busy and all, but I honestly can’t tell if I’ve been “telling” too much. If you could just skim through this, it would be appreciated. Thank you!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M9wPbE-ElWr1tqtDjqACHUxumE_sj25pTx-bLkvwX7s/edit?usp=sharing
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Yeah. I love it. @ethryndal
What was your favorite part of the movie? Also, how many times have you seen it?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 I do hope he comes back, just not if it means we’ll have a ten year time gap or something to accommodate him, like some people are speculating. ‘Cause that would be weeeeeird… I thought it was cool though, because those three kids were a girl and two boys, kinda like Luke, Han, and Leia. It’s like the cycle is starting…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal I’ve missed you.
I agree on the Knights of Ren thing. That’s a very cool aspect of the story that I think deserves more depth.
About the boy at the end…do you think maybe he serves a dual purpose? Perhaps he will be in the next movie, as a little apprentice? Or maybe he’s just symbolizing the rebirth of the Jedi Order? I dunno, but…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I already finished the course. Get part two out quickly. I MUST LEARN!!!!!
- Load More
