@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Nice, me too! *left-handed high five*
*chuckles* Peggy is a character from a musical called Hamilton. Have you heard of it?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 I am left-handed.
Who is Peggy?
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Hey, welcome to Kingdom Pen!
Are you a lefty or a right? -
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I wouldn’t mind sharing my poems, but the format of this forum is not great for posting poems here. Between every line is a double-space, which would make the poem twice as long as it is supposed to be. If you could recommend how to feasibly post a poem, I can do so.
@kballen Hi! I’m not sure what my favorite food is, but a couple t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter and @itisastarrynight I like Opera/Operetta because it’s fun to sing, and I love popular songs and musicals from the 30s, 40s, and 50s. Especially songs by Bing Crosby, Gordon MacRae, and Jo Stafford. My favorite composer is Jerome Kern, who wrote Show Boat and Roberta.
And of course, the old hymns. My family went to a Chris…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa I am a bit wary of accepting handshakes from anyone who eats books or is friends with a book-eater. Can you give me some assurance that my books will not be eaten before I shake your hands?
I like Andy Griffith in moderation – because I am not very fond of Barney. I like the spin-off, though, Gomer Pyle, USMC.  Bonanza is wond…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Yess! I love dramatic lighting in illustrations! 😀 I would love to learn to draw environments. Something els to add to the massive list of things to practice lol.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice This will probably sound horribly treasonous to most of you here, but my knowledge of Tolkien extends to Leonard Nimoy’s Ballad of Bilbo Baggins and no farther! 🙂  But I would be happy to read some of his poems. Can you recommend any specific ones?
I am in the mid-east of the USA. Think Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virg…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hello! Hope you feel welcome here 😀
What kind of music do you like? -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder
Cool! I like to sketch with pencils too. Digital art huh? That’s so neat! Id like to learn how to do that someday since my sisters actually have a wacom tablet (technically its partly mine since I pitched in to get it, but its mostly theirs) but so far I’ve not had the patience to learn how to use a drawing program.
What kind of things…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Motivation and Time Management in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Yay! *claps* *throws confetti*
-
Joy replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I haven’t beta-read your book yet… Is it too late to email them?
-
SeekJustice started the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
*cough pretentiously* *unrolls scroll*
Citizens of Kingdom Pen! I have an announcement to make. My efforts to edit my novel Black and White (which a few of you so lovingly offered to beta read) have ended in wrack and ruin and I have put it on the back burner for now.
For anyone who is interested, I now offer a new opportunity. Alpha reader for…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m so sorry that I never got around to reading your novella, December ended up so much crazier than I thought it was going to be, and I just forgot. I’m really sorry about that, but I wish you the best of luck in the contest!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Have you ever read any of Tolkien’s early poetry? I’ve been reading a bit of it lately and really enjoying it, you might like it too! Where abouts in the world are you from? How old are you? (only if you feel comfortable answering!)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder you’re name is really cool by the way!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder welcome to Kingdom Pen! What are some of your hobbies, besides writing? Do you know what your MBTI is?
-
Joy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine *takes award* Lucky guess! I knew there was a Klingon in TNG, but I didn’t know his name XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Umm, is that bad or good?
Of course I watch Hogan’s Heroes! The question is, do you watch it? Who is your favorite character? I personally love Carter because he’s so adorably out of it most of the time, but when he’s needed, he can do almost anything Hogan wants. Most of my younger siblings like Sgt. Schultz, of course.
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths It wasn’t supposed to be a riddle… Just a corny joke ;P
- Load More
