Heyo Everyone!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Heyo Everyone!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Daeus
    @daeus
      • Total Posts: 4238

Hi @skredder! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet.

You like mysteries? What’s the best one you’ve read?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

The fledgling Artist
      @notawriter
        • Total Posts: 328

@skredder
        Cool! I like to sketch with pencils too. Digital art huh? That’s so neat! Id like to learn how to do that someday since my sisters actually have a wacom tablet (technically its partly mine since I pitched in to get it, but its mostly theirs) but so far I’ve not had the patience to learn how to use a drawing program.
        What kind of things do you like to draw?

and I was so confused

itisastarrynight
        @itisastarrynight
          • Total Posts: 134

@skredder Welcome to KP! You’ll fit in just fine around here, you’re practically a Kapeefer already! (dont ask.. it’s just a thing)
          Also I love fantasy! Your story sounds cool!

I can't believe it's not butter!

Skredder
          @skredder
            • Total Posts: 527

@seekjustice Thanks! Some of my hobbies are drawing and really any little thing that sounds cool at the moment. And I can’t take complete credit for the username. My mom was a big help in choosing it.

Oh, and my MBTI is ISFJ, with a little ISTJ.

@daeus
            I am pretty biased towards the Nancy Drew books, the original ones, if the 51 of them I have is evidence. A few of Agatha Christie’s books were fun to read too. And I’ve read most of the Sherlock Holmes stories. Currently, I’m reading an interesting mystery series by Paul Moxham to my little sister. It’s about four kids in the 1950s who get into all sorts of adventures.

@notawriter
            You should see some of my first attempts at using the drawing program. It’s embarrassing. I used to draw a bunch of characters for others and a few of my own characters. But I’ve found doing environments to be really fun, especially when you play with the light.

@itisastarrynight
            Thanks! It’s already been pretty fun! 🙂

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

The fledgling Artist
            @notawriter

@skredder

Yess! I love dramatic lighting in illustrations! 😀 I would love to learn to draw environments. Something els to add to the massive list of things to practice lol.

and I was so confused

Skredder
              @skredder

@notawriter If you ever want, I can recommend a few YouTube videos that helped me tremendously when it came to digital art environments.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

The fledgling Artist
                @notawriter

@skredder
                  That would be lovely 🙂 thanks!

and I was so confused

Skredder
                  @skredder

@notawriter

These two videos are done by the same person, and while they are good they are also quite long. Keep in mind that you don’t have to use a drawing tablet. As long as you’ve got the drawing program on your computer it will work. I’ve only ever used my mouse for coloring. It’s a wee bit awkward at first, but you get used to it quickly. I still prefer sketching with pencil and paper though. It feels nicer.

EpicAddie2
                    @epicaddie2
                      • Total Posts: 794

@skredder Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Are you left-handed or right-handed? Do you play any instruments? Have you read Ranger’s Apprentice?

INFJ ~ 4w5
                      aldarley.wordpress.com

Skredder
                      @skredder

@epicaddie2 Heyo! Nice to meet you. I am right-handed, though sometimes I’ve been told I do a few things how a left-handed person would do it. Currently I don’t play any instruments, but I used to play the piano and have dabbled in the guitar and Irish whistle. I did read on Ranger’s Apprentice book. It was The Icebound Land, unless I’m very much mistaken. I enjoyed it when I read it, but it’s been a few years since I did. I’m assuming you’ve read them and like them?

Kylie
                        @kballen
                          • Total Posts: 65

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@skredder  Welcome to the amazingiest place on the internet! I love Griffons too, which makes sense, because I own one. 😉 What is your favorite food?</p>

Harry Potter forever!!!!

Skredder
                          @skredder

@kballen Thank you, and Griffons are amazing! A few of my characters are Griffons, one of which I really like.

My favorite food? Oh boy, that’s a loaded question. I love practically any kind of food, although I will say that lately I’ve been very fond of roasted sweet potatoes. What’s your favorite food?

Kylie
                            @kballen
                              • Total Posts: 65

@skredder *promptly hands you a plate of roasted sweet potatoes* Thank you for asking. I like hamburgers, fries, and anything sweet.

Harry Potter forever!!!!

Skredder
                              @skredder

@kballen *gracefully accepts the plate of sweet potatoes and then devours them in seconds* Hamburgers, fries, and anything sweet! Sounds like the perfect meal! 🙂

The fledgling Artist
                                @notawriter

@skredder

Cool thanks! Ill try to watch them sometime.
                                  The fact that they are long probably means they are very informative!

Yeah I agree. The feeling of pencil and paper is much more comfortable 😀 It just feels more natural.
                                  That being said I think you can do a LOT of cool stuff with digital!

and I was so confused

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >