@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy started the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Well, I guess there is something worth glancing through…
I spent all night working on a bunch of Stick-Kapeefers… XD

And some closeups for your benefit 🙂




@dragon-snapper @graciegirl @catwing @lady-iliara @daeus @inkling-for-christ @daughteroftheking @seekjustice @xonos-darkgrate @sam-kowal @KAPEEFERS!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m also terrible at coming up with titles!
I think it will be good! Don’t necessarily change what you have here, but give it your own special twist ;D
-
Joy replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â LOL
Actually the reason I like it is because there’s a character in Dr Who named Tegan. Different spelling, but still cool X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 It sounds fine! Just be sure there’s a bit of action. I love action 😉
Also I LOVE the name Taegan!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Yay! Thanks so much everyone! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Created in His Image in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight no worries!
(Also, I’m confused about your signature? What on earth does it mean?)
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Are you left-handed or right-handed? Do you play any instruments? Have you read Ranger’s Apprentice?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 it sounds pretty good. the premise is a fairly common one, so maybe you could try twisting it in some way, adding a really good plot twist that the reader won’t see coming, such as making the villain less obvious, or making it one of the guardians themselves, or even her mentor. A few twists on this idea, I think, would make a really…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Google Docs is pretty simple. Clicking the link will take you to the first part of the novel, I’ll post the links for the second and third part in a minute. Above the doc there’ll be a bar which looks like the bar on this forum and towards the end there is an icon which has a little speech bubble with a plus sign. That’s the comment…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder
That would be lovely 🙂 thanks! -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Ethics, Women, Strength, and Plots in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
@allison-grace I am back from the dead (aka Christmas break)! This question is for a more experienced writer than myself, but I definitely agree with what @that_writer_girl_99 said about making it real. Sorry, I know I’m not very helpful, but honestly this is tough for me too!
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
One can forget a story, alter a story, or even throw away a story, but one can never completely abandon a story
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly @that_writer_girl_99 @jenwriter17
here’s the link for the google doc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KNA78E-M5ltTfwNEFfpJeAuzlARhbMxAxsh5Vcb5UAY/edit?usp=sharing
if you’d prefer a word doc let me know and we can work something out. it should be set to commenting mode. 😀 It’s only the first ten chapters, because the…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Fantasy! That’s my favorite genre to write. The NC stands for my first and middle name. Although it is possible that it stands for Nice Cat. 😀 I’m not a cat, but if I was, I’d be nice. xD I like your username, by the way.
-
NC Stokes posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, @catwing I just wanted to apologize for being so slow beta-reading your book. I’m sorry if I’ve caused any inconvenience. (Woah… that sounded kind of stuffy. I guess reading Charles Dickens is starting to get to me. 😛 )
-
That’s okay! Besides I’m writing a Catwing Christmas and then I’m going to write Firebird. Then return to the Guardian series.
-
So it will be a while before I review it anyway.
I would probably accidentally do the same thing. 😛-
Alright, thank you! I’ll keep reading it. And good luck with your other projects! Firebird sounds pretty epic.
-
-
-
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal no worries! Thanks, I really like the title too!
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly @that_writer_girl_99 @jenwriter17 three’s a perfect number! Are you right with a google doc or would you prefer Word?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine I’ve read the Lay of Aotrou and Itroun and the Lay of Sigrid and Gudrun (probably didn’t spell that right) but you might not like them as much if you haven’t read any of his novels, since these poems are a lot of his early inspiration. Still, if you like old mythology poetry you might like them.
Oh cool, I’m not very familiar with…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh, @jane-maree see above. I didn’t see your post until I had posted.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa Since they are for children’s books, they can be simple or detailed, and I don’t really have a preference for black/white or color, except that color would probably sell better. I don’t mind if the illustrations are a little cartoonish, though I like realistic better. The biggest negative about cartoonish drawings is that I cannot st…[Read more]
- Load More
