@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Snapper and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@radically-surrendered Does that mean you like musicals? 🙂
What 50s singers do you like? A few of my favorites are Gordon MacRae, Jo Stafford, and Doris Day. Favorite dancers are Donald O’Connor, Debbie Reynolds, and Gene Nelson.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa Um, it kind of depends on what genre you like…
You’ve got mostly Westerns and Sit-Coms/Family-Comedies in your list. Roy Rogers is definitely my favorite western star. Almost anything by him is good. But you’ve probably seen him already. Another thing I like about him is that later he and Dale Evans became Christians and would alw…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 9 months ago
Yes! It did work. So, I think you should be able to read the poems by clicking on the link.
Note please, these are not poetry, they’re poems. There’s a difference. 🙂
@daeus @dekreel @skredder @jenwriter17 @anyone-else-who-reads-this
-
Rochellaine started the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I’m going to try to post a link to a google document with a couple of my poems. If it works… well, we’ll see.
It might or might not be here.
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kballen @seekjustice @daughteroftheking @ingridrd Thank you all so much!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Thanks @jane-maree, your friend’s work is really cool. I do think, however, that her style is more suited to a novel than a children’s book. (My opinion only, of course!) At least, it isn’t exactly the style I’m looking for.
Thank you for taking the time to answer, though.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@radically-surrendered Yes! 1950’s style is definitely gorgeous.
Does it ever annoy you that when people think of the 50’s they automatically go, “Poodle skirts, saddle shoes, cat-eye glasses, and ponytails,” without any regard for the fact that that was only ONE of the many styles of the time? Ugh! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal That was Ginger Rogers, all right. 🙂 Actually, at the beginning of their career Fred Astaire said something like “Ginger couldn’t dance, but she was such a great actress she made you believe she could.” That has to be taken with a grain of salt, of course, considering the fact that his previous dancing partner was his sister who he…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
No problem! Better late then never hehe.
(Btw Captain America is my favorite too!) -
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa I have seen a little bit of Wagon Train, My Three Sons, and Leave it to Beaver. I like Ozzie and Harriet, and especially The Donna Reed Show. I have heard of several of the others, but never seen them. I guess now I’ll have to look them up! 🙂 Sea Hunt especially looks interesting.
I just remembered another sit-com I like a lot is L…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder
I would love to hear about why you like green! 😀
I like green too! Especially cool greens like evergreen and peacock green! I really like chartreuse though!
What about you? What are your favorite (and least favorite?) shades of green? :p -
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Oh my, that is awful. I cannot even imagine…praying!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder
Yes!! So cool. Do you have a favorite color? Honestly I can’t ever give anyone a short or easy answer to that question haha.. As I don’t really have favorite colors so much as favorite tones, saturations, and temperatures 🙂 -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice @audrey-caylin @whoever
I’m back. I think (Uh-huh, yep. I’ve taken over the Corner 😛 )
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Cool thanks! Ill try to watch them sometime.
The fact that they are long probably means they are very informative!Yeah I agree. The feeling of pencil and paper is much more comfortable 😀 It just feels more natural.
That being said I think you can do a LOT of cool stuff with digital! -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
I don’t think I’ve received any comments, so if you would that would be great!
Cool 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine
You play the harp??! That’s so cool aaaah. I don’t play the harp but I love people who do! Its such a beautiful instrument 😀 -
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel That’s so sad! I’ll be praying.
- Load More
