@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd @aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @anyone
I’m seeing what I can do with the KPA if anyone wants to join. Unless you’re in school…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 OO, they all sound good… but I have to say #3 and #4 are my favorites. Do you have one you are especially interested in?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Wait, did you just hijack your own thread? *raises eyebrows*
ANYWAY…
*thunderous applause* CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! This calls for… wait for it…
*STORM OF CONFETTI! AND GLITTER! AND CHOCOLATE!* (messy storm)
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal @daughteroftheking
….. Wow. You guys…. I am much more confident about the original KPA thanks to you! I have learned something today! I don’t know what to say! Except… Thank you! Thank you SO much!
I will try my hand at writing the original and see what happens 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bella-d ;-D Glad to be of service *bows*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I appreciate you putting so much time into this! *whispers* Also, I can totally relate to the whole over-planning thing.
I don’t have any ideas for a new plot, but when I over-plan, the best thing I can do is just write. Anything you want! If you have an idea for a scene in your story, go for it. You can always edit it later or delete it…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal We must fight for dragon rights. I’ll start by melting chairs. Stan can make cookies…well, if he likes cookies.
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal That’s inhumane.
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Sam-kowal Dragon biology 101.
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin I has put your blog button on my blog. 😀 It looks very professional. XD
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
I love those ideas. All of them.
If you’re looking to pick one though…um… yikes. I was just trying to decide this for myself, actually.
And I’m horrible at making decisions on this stuff.
So throwing my vote, #2 and #3.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bella-d We’ll ignore that I’m a little late to the party.
Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Ummm… question that no one has thought of yet.
Aha! Do you like mushrooms?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Arrows, spears, and other pointy things… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 9 months ago
*stalks this topic*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel *salutes* Glad to be of service, m’lady. I totally know the feeling.
(And I totally know the feeling of “WHY ISN’T THIS STUPID OUTLINE DONE YET?”. My utmost condolences.)
I shall ponder plot-lines and return in due time with my findings.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal You know, seeing your post just made me realize that I don’t have to write like everyone else, that I can go with my own style and structure. I can’t believe I didn’t realize that until now. *bops forehead* So thank you for saving me!
I am just SO TIRED of over-planning! I just wanna WRITE!
I’ll see what I can do! *nervous…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Hey, don’t feel bad about planning ahead. Just because some of the other KP literature has been extremely random and spontaneous doesn’t mean yours has to be. Let it flow, do what you want, and it will be unique. I, for one, think it would be kinda interesting to see us doing something (semi) rational. Semi-rational for us, at least.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
A lot of you have been asking how the KPA is going
Well…

So yeah, that’s how it’s going… *gloomy sigh*
Guys, I am SO sorry this is taking forever! I realized from seeing how other people have written Kapeefer literature that I have over-planned mine. Besides, I have a HUGE plot hole (STILL! grrrrr) So I’m going to set down my current…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
First of all, those last two would be classed as sci-fi rather than contemporary. Just saying so that you know, calling them contemporary gave me the wrong idea.
However, I personally like #3 and #4 best. The idea of the persecuted church is always fascinating and its where the sequels to Stars Fill Infinity are going, so I’d love…[Read more]
- Load More

@dragon-snapper THANK YOU! I’m working on getting a button swap page on my blog as well. I’ll be sure to put your button on it 😀