@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hello again! Good to see you back! *follows you to the writer’s corner*
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@clairec Was Frances Hodgson Burnett the one who wrote Little Women? The name sounds familiar…
Are you Australian?
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Heheh I’m like that!
@sam-kowal Gotta write it somewhere XD
You know you’re a writer when you want to write about the back-stories of inanimate objects.
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@clairec!!!! Hi!!!! I’m so glad to see you!!!!!
No, we haven’t met yet. I’m Dekreel! Nice to meet you! *tries not to dig claws into your hands as I shake it*
Sometimes I look through the archives and think, “What ever happened to those guys? I really miss them!” Even though I had never met them. So yeah, that’s why I’m so excited to see you XD…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you go to the library and see a book called Keeper and you think to yourself, “They spelled Kapeefer wrong.”
@the-real-kapeefer (thanks for that. XD) @catwing @perfectfifths @dekreel
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! @catwing 😄
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Though I did say it first, it isn’t so much about internet access to the Bibles, actually, since we have seen how the internet can be censored easily. But when you can carry 100 books on a hard drive no bigger than your finger, it would be hard to censor those. 🙂
And burning Bibles would still be a big thing, as there are millions…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Help Wanted: Creating Themes in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily Check out these two articles on @jane-maree‘s blog! They are SO helpful!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Definitely definitely Robot Wars. @mariposa How dare you beat me at recommending them when I read them at least five years before you did? 🙂
They are really very well-written in every way. Every time I see that they’re set in 2040 I wonder how much Sigmund Brouwer has correctly predicted – and how soon we’ll find out…
(I do…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
I can imagine that it would be pretty cool too. 🙂 The idea doesn’t have much appeal to me, but it does sound amazing.
I like  when you have the opportunity to talk through things like that. And yes, the way she acted so familiar with both of them (almost led them on, from what I remember of the books ) probably was part of my…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much for sharing! @livgiordano
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I like #2 a lot, but I have read a lot of books with the same premise. That doesn’t actually bother me at all, because I love everything cliche and stereotyped, 🙂 but it might be hard to write it different enough that most readers would like it. (I would probably like it anyway.)
I also like #3, but an important thing to note m…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Help Wanted: Creating Themes in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
The one thing I think of, when it comes to deciding on a theme, is myself.
Sometimes, when I’m writing, I step back and take a look at my characters, only to realize that within them are little pieces of myself–loneliness, creativity, past regrets. This makes the characters more realistic; by drawing on these feelings and memories, I make them…[Read more]
-
Sink and
Hope Ann are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
You got to be at your little sister’s birth? That’s pretty cool! I’m pretty certain that would have freaked me out.
Anyway! Welcome to Kingdom Pen. Everyone has asked all of the interesting questions so I’ll leave you alone. (I didn’t know there was Christy tv show! Actually, I think I’ve read some of the books based on it though. I…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Alright, folks! Friday is here, which means the next newsletter is just around the corner! But don’t worry, you can still get your advice into the newsletter! Just drop your advice here!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@livgiordano That sounds like an awesome WIP. Good luck with it!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
I like 2 and 4!
-
Joy and
LivGiordano are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@livgiordano That’s okay — not a lot of people here watch TV 🙂 My favorite is Doctor Who.
I like movies, too! What’s your favorite? Mine issss…. I have several, all of which are animated. Inside Out, Home, Despicable Me, Finding Dory, and probably a few others that I’m going to head-desk over because I forgot it.
- Load More
