@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Irrational or Rational? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@inkling-for-Christ Unique idea! I would read that. *also, flailing and fangirling bc you mentioned THAGS* If you want to try something different for POV, I would say go for it! Maybe try writing a little bit in different POVs and see which one is the funnest. As for writing a male MC, these articles are super…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Have I seriously been working for three hours?!
*WHEW!*Â I’m signing off
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @that_writer_girl_99
I’m writing
(And by writing, I mean NOT writing, just story-planning. I hope that counts… 😛 )
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2Â Oh, no! I’m praying ;-(
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey, guys! So I’m in Minnesota for the week as I said a few days ago, but I’m sick right now with a stomach bug and I keep throwing up. It isn’t pleasant. Can you pray the I get better soon so I can hang out with my friend? I hardly ever see her so I want to make the most of my time here.
@seekjustice @dekreel @daughteroftheking @ingridrd @salome01w4g
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
-
SeekJustice started the topic Futeristic Executions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Calling all Kaapeefers!
I’m plotting the sequel to the novel I just finished writing and it is inspired by the French Revolution, but set 147 years from now. What sort of form of execution might we be using in place of a guillotine?
Please let your imagination run wild 😛
@daeus @sam-kowal @jane-maree @clairec @dekreel @that_writer_girl_99 @jenw…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic First time writing historical fiction in the forum Historical 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, a girl would not be able to join the navy. She would have to disguise herself as a boy, which wouldn’t be as easy as the books/movies make out, especially if she’s a older teenager/woman. However, maybe she could try and be discovered, but not until they’re out at sea, so she can’t be returned or she could stow away and…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Like three Ss. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, funny things some times happen to the messsages 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
The little winking face wasn’t actually what I meant to put there 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
We’ve missed you around here 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic If You Know Anything About ASL in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m not deaf, but I have previously learnt Auslan (Australian sign language). I don’t know any deaf people, but I’ve been several times to Hillsong where I spent a tthe service sitting very close to the deaf section and watching the deaf and the interpreters interact with each other.
The thing I noticed most was that they…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m going into 12 too. I’ll definitely be prayingg! Are you homeschooling  (just presuming that you’re homeschooled) or doing Tafe or something else? Are you doing a HSC?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Have I said welcome back??? WELCOME BACK DEAR FELLOW AUSSIE!! 😃
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec I dunno, I want to protect my identity, I guess 🙂 One can’t be too careful on the internet
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Is it safe to answer that question……? I’m in 11th
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@graciegirl Data! He’s my favorite. Although I also really like Worf.
And I’m glad I wasn’t the only one screaming in the theater during the Last Jedi. Actually, it was more like gasping really, really loudly until I sounded like a drowning llama. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec I feel ya! Praying now 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus @audrey-caylin Thanks for the awesome tips! I’ll try to do as many as I can! 😀
Now, about the email list…I don’t actually know how to make one of those. Either you know?
- Load More
