@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I’ll keep you company. I’m not exactly writing, just catching up on the internet and planning my novel 😀 (hey you changed your profile pic!)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice @perfectfifths @jane-maree @emily-d
Any Aussies here? I’m writing
(Yes, I am aware that it’s midnight. What can I say? I’m a night owl!)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Welcome! That’s one mouthful of a tag you have there 😀
What was the last book you read? Has anyone asked about your MBTI yet??
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @sam-kowal @kate-flournoy @jenwriter17 @rochellaine @jane-maree @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @ethryndal @everyone-else
Hey, y’all!! I need to let you know that starting this Saturday (or Sunday-ish if you are in Australia), I am starting a two-week hiatus. I will be back on February 3rd (Australia: the…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Since the story is set in the West, and she climbs the mountains all the time, she would easily pick climbing the wall.
@perfectfifths She already has too good of a memory (she would like to forget bad memories more easily) but she wouldn’t like to have bad short-term memory because she likes her new friends, and wouldn’t want to forget…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
*head desk* ARGH! Sorry about the double post!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree @sam-kowal Hmm… I don’t know how Mizzy got superpowers either. I’m pretty sure the book never says what they were. *scratches head contemplatively*
Fav characters anyone? Mine was Cody. I now understand that my computer works because of the wee fairies livin’ in it. xD
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing @dragon-snapper @gabbyj @ingridrd @itisastarrynight @notawriter @sage-g @sage’s-sister @artists
I have three characters!
The first one’s name is, um… Dekreel (Not me! A different Dekreel. He’s a historian… I was named after him actually) Anyway, he looks in his mid to late 20s. He has curly black hair with a beard that looks s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 8 months ago
@emily-d Another TobyMac/Hollyn fan! *high five*
Yes, I love those songs, too. My favorite TobyMac song is “Undeniable,” and my two favorite Hollyn songs are “Obvious?” and “Girl.”
What’s your favorite Hollyn song?
-
Joy replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Fun!!
I LOVE instrumental music. I need to check out the Piano Guys 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Wellllll… I wouldn’t say I’m immune to *dies*ing LOL
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths I think you mean @catwing X)
@catwing (Thank you!! 😀 ) Ooooooh, probably raised by royalty
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec HAHA, I can imagine! Well great, who’s going to be the KP doctor now?!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing *sniff* I happen to take offense to that, Queen Of Hearts. It is not robotic. It is an Aether-borg prosthetic gauntlet connected to my Aethermatron heart. WAY more complicated, hon.
BRAVO, CATWING! That was absolutely amazing!!!! No, it was PERFECTION! *applauds*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Yeah, Darcy’s kind of a mess inside. After having been through emotional manipulation and betrayals and what not.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Would You Read This? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!! Please! I love reading other Keeper’s stories! And this sounds amazing!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic If You Know Anything About ASL in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I know a slight bit of ASL, because I have two friends named Hadassah and J.P. in my homeschool group who are deaf.
One thing to think of is, even if Felicity learns some basic signs to “talk” to Josh, she’s not going to understand a single thing he signs. Clay will have to interpret for her for quite a while. I know this from…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec “Forum doctor?!” Heh, what does that mean?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 I know for a fact that I REALLY WANT TO READ IT. *cough* As for posting it… Well, it depends on how long it is …
…
How long is it?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper I know this is totally off-topic for this forum chat, but should I post part one of my Cole Avis story on KP? If so, how should I do it? (Shareable Google Doc link, post the whole story, post it paragraph at a time, etc…)
@itisastarrynight Great job on that drawing!
- Load More

*Stan starts crying*
‘But you’re the only artist who has ever made a good rendition of me!!’
🙁 We’ll miss you, too. Have a good hiatus, though. And we’ll be waiting for you to come back.
*passes out a goodbye bowl of raspberries and ice cream*
Awww, Stan! I’ll be back! Don’t cry, dear! How about if I bring back another portrait of you? XD
*direct to Sam* Or does he need it?
Thank you, Sam! I appreciate it! *sips ice cream*
Aw, we’ll miss you! *wipes eyes* Hope everything goes as planned for you. We look forward to your return!😘
Thank you!! I hope so, too *hugs*
*hugs back*❤
Aw… I’m going to miss you terribly! *sad puppy eyes* I admire you for trying to manage you time better, that takes discipline! Fare thee well. <3
Awww we’ll all miss you. Have a wonderful break, friend. 😀
Happy hiatus! See ya in two weeks, my friend.