@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, I’ll be here for a little while longer.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ve always been in two minds about whether or not they should be together. Originally, I had yes, in the last chapter. and then I changed my mind, preferring no, so I changed the last chapter, but then my reader was sad that I’d changed it…
I still am not completely decided.
Justice’s cousin is a bit of a rogue, but in my…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
When I read in your post that your friend had begged you to get Chessy and Justice together I cringed a bit, because I’m not sure whether I really ship that pairing. 🙂
One reason for that is possibly because she obviously chases him the whole way through and I don’t think that’s ladylike – but then, neither is fighting battles,…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine @epicaddie2 @jenwriter17 @dekreel
I’m working on some outlining, anyone wish to join me?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Too true! I can just imagine all my slaughtered darlings saying that to me. I hope their deaths were swift and painless. 🙁
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Ah, I see you found me. 😉
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Nice!
@perfectfifths I’m Addie Schlange, I think. Either that or EpicAddie2
@dekreel It’s like… I dunno. Writing classes and critique and mentoring stuff.
-
Joy replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 …What is Young Writer’s Workshop? Is it like KP?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper I shall save you!
*ahem…*
Tinky Winky, Dipsy, LaLa, Po!
Teletubbies, Teletubbies, say “EH-OH!”
MWAHAHA!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Making Up Words in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
Maybe for the magic tricks you could do something like this:
<insert name>–Porta
For the second one I’d suggest Kore-Porta, but I don’t have any ideas for the other ones o_o
Could you describe the trinkets in more detail?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Oh my goodness. This is horrible, but horribly funny! 🙂
I was reading lines from a play by W. S. Gilbert (One of my favorite authors) and one of the lines seemed to me to be what your characters from Stars Fill Infinity would say to you…
“When the process of extermination begins, let our deaths be as swift and painless as you c…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I read your post! 🙂
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Cool!
I have! 😂
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper I will!!!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose I hope so! I’M REALLY EXCITED!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 As much as I would love to join… I’m currently trying to save my coins for other writerly things. (laptops and conferences and retreats) So…I’m going to stick with KP. BUT HAVE A GREAT TIME YONDER!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You make my shallow little heart that loves praise feel all warm and glowy! By the way, my post yesterday was an introduction to my sequel, if you and @rochellaine are interested!
-
EpicAddie2 started the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
So, I just signed up for The Young Writer’s Workshop by Brett Harris and Jaquelle Crowe, and I’m SUPER excited.
Is anyone else doing it?
@catwing @dragonsnapper @daughteroftheking @dekreel @anne-of-lothlorien
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Making Up Words in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@princessfoo Thanks for tagging me. I’m really sorry, but I don’t feel comfortable getting that involved with magic.
The way I usually make up words, though, is to take two words and mash them together, mixing up a few letters and leaving out some others. I make several combinations until I am happy with the results.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin @daeus
So… how long do these breaks usually last??@jenwriter17 I got that reference. 😉
- Load More
