@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal Ooh, that puts kind of a big responsibility on us, doesn’t it?
(I actually meant anyone, whether famous or not, so it’s all good. 🙂 )
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine *searches refrigerator frantically for blueberries*
The link worked and I’m so glad because this story was GREAT. 😂
*keeps looking for blueberries*
We don’t have any…….
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec *whispers back* Everybody says “bestistest!”
“Bestest place in Cyberspace” is my trademark welcome greeting. I’m not saying “bestistest place on the internet” isn’t awesome though, because it is. Billions of times more awesome than my greeting.
But it doesn’t rhyme! XD Thus, I brainstormed the rhyme: “Bestest place in Cyberspace” ;…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, for some reason I cannot open the link…hmmm.
BUT. Of the names that other people mentioned, I like Caleb, Oliver, and Ben (although maybe Benny would work too…?). Anyway, hopefully I can actually read the story sometime. *kicks computer*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@amily-huddleston *waves* Hiya! I love your name and you sound like an awesome person. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel, Are you postitive it cant be Dekreel? I think it would fit that one perfectly…
in all seriousness, I have no time now, but be prepared to have a long list of names when I return.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
I think my favourite one is Szabolcs and if I ever find myself writing a high fantasy novel I’ll give that name to an orc captain or something.
-
Joy replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice AHHH, these names! I love them! Every single one of them!
Ahh, that’s okay. Well now you know!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel That first one looks more surprised than evil. 😀 I feel like it should have a fairly cute name and be a bumbling henchman type of creature. I also feel it’s name should end with “Urry” like Gurry or Turry or Lurry, or something weird like that.
I have no ideas for that second one.
the third one looks almost noble. Like, if he could be…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Bye!
I love how depressed Marlin looks. That’s how I feel when I get writer’s block too 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Hm. For me the more I plan, the more unconfident I am. The more I’m like (Why am I doing this?!) I suppose planning isn’t my thing. Even though I tend to do it ALL THE TIME!
The KPA is going great! For once! I’m still a little unconfident, but I have found the secret to this:

*writing LOL
Anyway, I’m signing off now. I was…[Read more]
-
Joy started the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Greetings!! *tips hat*
So as you know, I am writing a Dr Who fan novella (I think I’ve started one too many topics exactly like this XD). Its setting is in the country of Taranar, which contains the Red Chasms, which homes hundreds of Chasm Beasts like myself. But unlike myself, these Beasts are evil, even bloodthirsty. (total and constant…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I find that the more I plan, the more excited I get for it, but also the less likely I am to give up on it in the middle. How’s the KPA going?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Completely relatable. I get so busy planning that I never get to write the stupid thing! This KPA has been an exception, though, which I am SO thankful for
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I love that!! Let’s see…
I like Wilbur, Mick, Nick, Dilbert, Gilbert, Ollie, Oliver, Lester… or anything that everyone else suggested 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
No, I haven’t yet! I’m still outlining and writing character charts. 😀 I have the overwhelming desire to have everything absolutely ready before I write.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Haha, that works XD
Hi! So um… *tries to think up some witty and conversation-sparking question…*
Have you started writing your ToTC retelling?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, I’m half here. Half working on a blog post and half watching the Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
- Load More
