@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Yeah….. no.
I don’t really know that many authors. Haven’t been to any conferences really–one local teen one–but otherwise… not yet. XD I’ll let you know if I can think of any.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Oooh I just looked more closely at the second picture. Kiiiitttttyyyy! What’s his/her name?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter I totally feel you on drawing the mouth ten times…except it’s usually noses with me. 🙂
Awww you’re so sweet! But you are too modest. You’re drawing is brilliant! I love the sprigs of greenery. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 It sounds neat! I would read it. *nods*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd Cool drawing! 😀 Good job. I think you captured Rin’s character a little better then I. haha. *thumbs up*
-
Joy replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â It sounds really cool!
The only thing cliche I see about it (putting it next to the video on Dystopian novels) is the fact that the main character is a teenage girl
I’m no expert on the Dystopian genre, so I might be worng…
But still, I would read it 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay! Done 🙂 Sorry, it took a bit longer then I wanted it to.Â
Ick, sorry about the bad lighting xD
I hope the expression suits Rin, even just a little bit xD I probably erased that mouth a good 10 times and i’m still not quite happy with it. Ah well. 🙂
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Oh goodness… *cracks up*
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Andrew Murray On Prayer in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal Okay, cool!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Thank’ee! *curtseys*
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Can you send me the link to your Ember doc again? It disappeared mysteriously…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 She was super fun to do! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I never saw a sparkly bear; I never hope to see one; but anyhow or anywhere; I’d rather see than be one! 😀
@notawriter It wasn’t very hard to find an illustrator. I created a topic on the KP forum titled “Looking for an Illustrator” and got a few answers. I think it took a couple weeks before I got a definite agreement from s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a kapeefer when you spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to think of a kapeefery thing that you do (That hasn’t already been said!) and then feel bad because you couldn’t
Well, you invented the word “Kapeefery!” That’s something XD
You know you’re a Kapeefer when all of a sudden you start loving the name Josiah…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a bookworm when you try to find themes in everything, not just books
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago

Sorry, I didn’t wait for permission to draw Rin, buuuuut…here she is! I think her hair is a little too dark. *shrugs* Hope you like her!
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus I know — It’s creepy *rubs head* X)
@notawriter I did actually consider that! I’ll leave it to someone else to add the raspberries
@perfectfifths Oh, my indeed 83
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Yes! Owen! 😀 I love that name too! My favorite fictional character ever is named Owen (So once again my opinions are biased whoops)
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Would you mind very much if I attempted Rin also?? She looks super fun to draw…pretty please? 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
*stalks this topic*
- Load More

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M9wPbE-ElWr1tqtDjqACHUxumE_sj25pTx-bLkvwX7s/edit?usp=sharing
Here ya go! Unfortunately, the chat has broken somehow. So….yeah. But I finshed chapter three!